Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Price: Free

Deserved Luxury

I used this app to help me connect pintrest to my store, because the pintrest app is unable in Australia.

Little Yellow Bungalow, LLC

Very happy with this app................................................
It is very User Friendly:-)

TODO ROL SPAIN

Es rápido y sencillo, la acabo de poner, pero me ha resultado muy fácil, la verdad y eso que a mi me cuestan estas cosas

We Create It Australia

Good. hnnhhjjjmjjkjbfxexdfvgjkkgrrctcyniomommonuvytcdrcrybniikminububyvtvtcrxexrcrvybunimimihbgvrcexeikolp,kmjbgvfxedrgul?lijhbtcrxexwxd

pricemy

esta funcionando muito bem funcionalidade perfeita para o meu negocio estou aprendendo bastante com o app

MY CAR MERCH

I used this app to pin my product in pinterest .so far so good.thanks a million.i am really looking forward to the improvements that will be made for this app.I hope it stays free for good.

Larissa Made This

This has got to be the easiest app I've use so far. It only took a few minutes to install. No Problems. Thanks!

1800ceiling

So simple. This will help with social media exposure. So easy to install and pin products to Pinterest.

Crystal Borealis Studio Online

So far so good! I like the size and color of the button. White BG with red lettering Easy to add and easy to verify functionality.

Alicetheluxe

Ahora es fácil de crear un pin desde mi página web. Me gusta porque publico mucho en Pinterest y me ayuda a hacerlo de manera muy fácil