Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Free

familyprices.ca

It helps sending the picture directly to Pinteres but I would love to have the option to edit the pin before saving it. for the price I payed, it still a 5 stars review though!

Welcome to Fashion Force Finds

The easiest app to add,it took me less than 2 minutes to add it on my website. thank you so much to the creator of the App.

Keto Groupie

This was so easy to install, I think it literally took me under 60 seconds. It will not only help my customers pin my items, but it will also help me run my own Pinterest. I'm so surprised this is free! Thank you!

gold 4 gift

Very GOOD I Like This comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app Thank you Best

De’Kreatyve Lyfe

Worked well. Time to install was quick. It didn't decrease the speed of my website like other apps.

Blackk Closet

This is extremely helpful to promote my store, instead of having to create individual pins any time I'd like to share an item.

String Cart

It is super easy, free and great app. Loved it. I would highly recommend the app to all Shopify users.

HHO FACTORY, Ltd

Fantastic app. It is highly recommended. Fantastic app. It is highly recommended. Fantastic app. It is highly recommended.

Janice Designs

I LOVE it! Thanks for making it free to use. It's easy, no bugs, no fuss and I like the pre-made skins. Thanks!

woody Onlineshop

Good App, no complains yet! Hope it stays that way :) Great that it is free. I'm curious whether we will be pinned more often now ;)