Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

The Bling Barn

Was so easy to use, literally took less than 30 secs! Anytime a merchant is able to add a call to action button on their items is an opportunity for more exposure.

foximi

Perfect! Like it! I have just install this app. Looks good! Easy to install and great opportunities to customise PIN button

Happirags

Looks very nice and a great addition to any store...................................................

Elizabeth Schowachert Art

Easy to install works well-updated my theme and had to add this feature again. This was a good choice

STYLFNDR

I was just emailed my website designer to see if he could add this to my store. Luckily I came across this app and it was soooo easy! I didn't have to worry about edit coding. Thanks!

BullAnt Authentic

I find it to be the app that works great - I find it to be the app that works great -I find it to be the app that works great

3Jewelsplus

this is my first time but it was very simple to do. thumbs up! im on pinterest a lot so i am familiar with the pin it button.

Gadzed

Easy setup and really useful. Makes it easy for my store reach a greater audience with Pinterest pins.

Body Hack Products

It took me less than 30 seconds to set up! Very nice looking and easy to set up! Excited to see the results!

Tiffany Cagle Boutique

So far, it works! Pretty cool feature and easy to set up. Took maybe 3 minutes to set up. I like how you can edit the pin tab.