Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Pipat Jewelry Online

it nice and easy to process with website.and good to used it see clearly on the web just try on friends

LojasGuty

Vou testar primeiro, depois volto a comentar sobre a funcionalidades dele e melhorarei as estrela se caso bom for.

Die Sellerie

Up and running in no time – excellent! Is there any chance to disable the button on thumbnails and store logo? ***UPDATE*** Thank you so much for your answer – that solution worked perfectly for our site! All the best from Vienna – take care!

April 1, 2021

I think the setting named “IMAGE RESOLUTION” will help you if you want to hide the "Pin it" button on small images (e.g. social media icons, thumbnails, logo).
- From the app editor (https://haloroar.com/app/pinit/editor), scroll to the bottom and you will see “IMAGE RESOLUTION”
- Enter your value (e.g. 150)

Hope this helps and don't forget to let me know your results :)

Wifestyle Products

i use this app to help my new store get exposure, it was easy to install and use. i would recommend this app to other users

GLEZANT designer goods store.

It worked the second time. It worked the second time. The design is not very clear for me. The green button is located so it is not very clear in translation whether to click on it or not.

March 18, 2021

I'm so sorry for this inconvenience.

After installing the app, our app is disabled by default. You need to go to the app editor to enable it (click Enable button).

Btw, I will transfer your suggestion to our developer team. Hope they will improve it to more clear :)

Again, thank you so much!

NUE

It worked as suggested. Just be aware that your customer must select an image before the 'Pin It' can be used.

Flashuni

Great idea! I am looking forward to seeing what happens and if it helps with my marketing, fingers crossed.