Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

field & moor

Wow - So quick to install... great way of getting pinners to search your site for all the images they like... and save or share them.

DiecastModeler - Hiteck Hobbies

Easy install great exposure. thanks for the help. All Apps should be this easy to install and use. Pinterest is the place to be.

O-Mara

I used this to make it easier to pin my photos and so far it's doing what I need. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure it's working

Orange County CBD

Seems good if you want the pin on every image across your entire website but I only wanted it on our blog page images and from what I can tell you would have to manually exclude every single page you don't want it to show on. It would be easier for me if there was an apply to page option instead of only an exclude option. If there is a way of doing this please let me know. Contacting support is long winded with account creation needed.... Edit: After contacting support they have got it to perform how we needed. Although I think this functionality should be built in I am very happy with the support received and will continue using the app.

October 5, 2021

Hi there,

First of all, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience.

You can contact us via app@roartheme.com, our support team will let you know the solution :)

Have a great day!

Sons + Daughters Eyewear

I like how fast and integrate it is. work well for beginners. love the app thank you very much for it

PureLIfeJewelry

Single yet very helpful...whish it could trigger the ad at the same time as well...but you can not have it everything I guess

Koidian

Great app cross promotion . Love the use of a button ti make it easy to expose your site to more sales and customers

Mod-ish Kouture

AWESOME!!!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING IT HOPEFULLY IT WORKS WELL AND BRING IN SOME SALES. WISH ME LUCK ON MAKING MORE SALES AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU GUYS.

TenvisCo

It was easy to install and worked immediately. I am excited people will be able to pic from my website more easily now.

Owen lighting

Works very well, iin the same time as excluding pages or images, it would be great to have a select pages fonction also.

Previous 1