Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Koidian

Great app cross promotion . Love the use of a button ti make it easy to expose your site to more sales and customers

Mod-ish Kouture

AWESOME!!!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING IT HOPEFULLY IT WORKS WELL AND BRING IN SOME SALES. WISH ME LUCK ON MAKING MORE SALES AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU GUYS.

TenvisCo

It was easy to install and worked immediately. I am excited people will be able to pic from my website more easily now.

Owen lighting

Works very well, iin the same time as excluding pages or images, it would be great to have a select pages fonction also.

KazaGoods-Home

I used this app to promote my product from my Shopify store to all my pinterest accounts. The performs flawlessly and is very intuitive. I hope that It will help me get more visits on my website and generate more sells boost my revenues.

Pipat Jewelry Online

it nice and easy to process with website.and good to used it see clearly on the web just try on friends

LojasGuty

Vou testar primeiro, depois volto a comentar sobre a funcionalidades dele e melhorarei as estrela se caso bom for.

Die Sellerie

Up and running in no time – excellent! Is there any chance to disable the button on thumbnails and store logo? ***UPDATE*** Thank you so much for your answer – that solution worked perfectly for our site! All the best from Vienna – take care!

April 1, 2021

I think the setting named “IMAGE RESOLUTION” will help you if you want to hide the "Pin it" button on small images (e.g. social media icons, thumbnails, logo).
- From the app editor (https://haloroar.com/app/pinit/editor), scroll to the bottom and you will see “IMAGE RESOLUTION”
- Enter your value (e.g. 150)

Hope this helps and don't forget to let me know your results :)

Wifestyle Products

i use this app to help my new store get exposure, it was easy to install and use. i would recommend this app to other users

GLEZANT designer goods store.

It worked the second time. It worked the second time. The design is not very clear for me. The green button is located so it is not very clear in translation whether to click on it or not.

March 18, 2021

I'm so sorry for this inconvenience.

After installing the app, our app is disabled by default. You need to go to the app editor to enable it (click Enable button).

Btw, I will transfer your suggestion to our developer team. Hope they will improve it to more clear :)

Again, thank you so much!

Previous 1