Pin It: Pinterest Save Button

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 8, 2023

its working good so far! I hope it can help my store to drive traffic from pinterest in the long term!

24H Boutique
February 6, 2023

Something that will definitely help you on your journey! When starting out you need all the help you can get.

S Florida Health Club
February 1, 2023

easy to use, fast to install! So glad I'm able to use it with my shopify website! I truly didn't think it would be that easy!

C&E Fine Jewelry
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
January 27, 2023

really quick to set up. wish i 'd found this before. Thanks

Bumper Box of Delights Bookshop
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
January 26, 2023

So easy to set up .. and now I'm excited to see how it goes .. I haven't had a sale yet, so I'm hoping this will make all the difference!

Jypsey's
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
January 25, 2023

This looks good. I think it will help really draw some traffic to different sites that I have products for sale on and maybe save an item for later on a board that will get more of my stuff out there.

Maddie K's Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
January 23, 2023

Pin works just as expected, no need to type in the description for my products, everything is transferred through the pin it button, fabulous

Pretty Girlz Tings
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
January 23, 2023

Just downloaded, seems to work perfectly! Thank you! I love Pinterest, so hopefully my customers do too and will use this feature :)
www.beanandbemble.com

Bean and Bemble
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Edited January 22, 2023

I love it! It advertises my products so easily and who does not love browsing Pinterest? I highly recommend it for everyone in retail.

Gothika
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 19, 2023

Very easy and quick to install, and another great way to promote my products is by adding a sales channel to my online store.

Leluxshop