Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Godzilla Tee

very great apps and easy to use. i like it so......... much. hope could get as much pin as possible

Ink Scribbler

soooooooo easy . literally sets up in a minute. i immediately see the pin button. then it redirects me here to the review, haha! Now, off to actually try to pin it!

SE7ViBEZ

so far so good it was worth the download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good app!!!!!!

Daydream Apothecary

seems good so far . it seems easy to use and user friendly easy to see you should use it to get more business

Hygge Doggie

super easy to install, now let's see how it works.... so far so good, only issue is that it forces me to write a long review

Too Arty For Words

Tried a couple of different methods but none worked. Apart from this one. Happy days. Thanks, developers works well and I'm keeping it on my site :-)

Sugie Pie Shop

I used this app to help set up Pinterest "Pin It" to my Shopify website. Such an easy process and quick to set up!

ahagoods

Very easy to use, thumb up! Give you five star! thumb up! thumb up! thumb up! thumb up! thumb up! thumb up!

Bad Runner Mother Apparel

Great app for adding the Pin It button to your products. Super easy to ease and very customizable! I definitely recommend this app!

Gina Carrasco Handmade LLC.

I love it - As a web developer PINTEREST make it possible and my work easy! - - It Has the way to amazing me!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15