Pinterest Pixel Installer

Pinterest Pixel Installer

by Gecofy

Quick setup Pinterest Tag / Pixel conversion tracking

Deals-o-saur

Not happy with this tool. I would like it if was able to connect our store catalog with pinterest. Also the reviews are highly suspicious.

Pretty Little Deal Store

On the fence about all these 5 star reviews? Let me break it to you. They're all fake. They all have spammy ecom store names and most of them are redundant reviews. App seems descent for the price but the fact they need to buy fake reviews really isn't fair to others.

HubooLab

I'm in love with this app it's really cheap than other app and I have asked customer support for something and his reply in few minutes
Thank you developers ....!

dolingo

TOP Pinterest app its amazing .......................................................................

alisharpy

Smart app to build great business it's detect all event and it's send all data you need just with one click

11s Mall

I love this app it's helped me to make more money because it's give me possibility to track more data by installing all events with one click

Dragon stylees

Great app I track with it all my events
Thank you so much team it's really helped me too much !!!!!!!

InterMedias

YES YES YES - THE BEST PINTEREST APP I SURE IT MORE THAN 1 MONTH AND IT'S WORK REALLY GREAT - AND THIER HAVE A REALLY NICE SUPPORT