Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Djgiftcollections

Great platform! I recommend for all small businesses. Since I have began to pin my products, traffic has tripled!

Real Panache Boutique

The app was really easy to setup and pinterest is very user friendly. It was refreshing to find an app that was so easy to work with when all the others seem to be complicated and have zero customer support.

Hot Trends

It is very easy to connect to shopify account. very understandable and nice. great work pinterst team.

Celtic Supply Co.

Very easy to set up we'll see how it performs my first time running a campaign so I'm not sure yet...

Arts of Design Apparel

I really like how quick and easy it was to link my Shopify to Pinterest! It seems to be a good option to better advertise products!

Eleganz Jewelry

Just the completed setup and connection to this app. It was pretty straightforward even for a novice like me.

credit2crypto

great smooth set up, no problems claiming website or setting up billing, no coding knowledge required

Walmel

I use this app to help me do marketing. The app makes it easier to market my products. I highly recommend it.

Simply Amazing Golf

I really like how easy the app is to use, it will really help my store, and the setup was a breeze to navigate

The Crystal Drum

So incredibly easy to do! Thank you for such a great app. Made the process very simple and quick. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 265 266