Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Leveled Couture

Pinterest is a great addition to the web! I love fashion and absolutely love the option to share my online boutique to millions, share gorgeous fashion images and take notes too. I created the perfect bucket list for traveling, food faves, and my dream wedding ideas. Thank you to the creator. Your a freaking genius!!

T Labell Boutique

So far so good. I just started so ill have to check in at a later date to let you know how the system is working,

*Ush Swim

One stop shop for inspiration. I love that I can connect my website with Pinterest to boost traffic,

Cuties Lip Gloss

a great addition to market your products and services. Pictures will attract customers to your website, and give them an insight on your business

Mywarmfitness

I used this app to help me learn about new products and technology. It’s a creative way to stay close to my customers.

Lil MoNivation

I'm just setting up now but so far its been easy to create and has even had me look at new processes.

DIDI COSMETICSS

Pretty good service. The instructions were straightforward and the process was easy. Can't wait to start getting more sales on here.

Best Buy of the Day

Great app for showcasing your products. It allows people who are just "window shopping" to get a feel for your store and introduce them to new products.

Diamond Superstore

It helped. Hopefully the ads are helpful. It was a little confusing but I was able to figure out what to do.

Cruise Control Gear, LLC

I used this help to help with my business. I wanted to find new followers and help draw people to my website.