Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Modesty n Mind

I have tried this app 3 or 4 times now. I wish it would work, however it does not. The only thing that loads is a blank screen (if not this, it crashes). I have also tried to get it to load on multiple devices; on my phone (through Shopify's app > sales channels) I have gotten as far as the 'connect Pinterest account' page. Then it crashes or gives me a message that reads 'expected a valid shop query parameter'.

YournNonce

This app is useless for anyone who deals in secondhand wares, vintage or resell. Per Pinterest Merchant guidelines (and their Verified Merchant Program team) the secondhand nature of products makes sellers ineligible for using the program, and the catalog will not be automatically published to pinterest. If you sell any secondhand (or anything that doesn't align with their updated guidelines) don't waste your time with this app.

Flessies.nl

Product pins are automatically created with the wrong pictures and can't be changed. After reinstalling the app and deleting the product pins no product pins remain, nor can they be added again manually. Very annoying.

Life On Motus

There has not been a time that I tried to install pinterest in my stores that did not end up blocking my account, the truth is super difficult to do business with pinterest, they always say that I have violated I do not know what, too frustrating

Carver Maker

All we get is a blank screen and nothing will load. After uninstalling and reinstalling a bunch of times, then looking for fixes in the help sections, and then I finally attempted to contact Pinterest. All attempts failed. So now I give up. Uninstalling and moving on with my life. No Pinterest ever again. Bye.

Sporty Types

I would give negative stars if possible. I cancelled my ads but they kept running and I was still being charged. I contacted support almost a month ago about this and two different people said they had deactivated my ads, but I continued to be charged. I keep emailing a month later asking for them to fix it and refund me and they will not reply.

Paracord for Pets Store

Can't connect the Shopify account to pinterest, it just rejects the connection request and puts me into a loop of Shopify - cookie consent - Pinterest homepage - and again. After reading the reviews I think I will stick to Instagram and Facebook connections. They want to make business.

dattelpalme.ch

In my opinion just good for traffic and it is a money burning advertising. Used it many times in the last 2 years but it is not worse for conversation.

SONHESS

Pinterest refuse mon compte, je leurs envois un mail pour savoir pourquoi, et il me renvoie tout le temps un mail automatique répétant la même chose généraliste qui ne m'aide en aucun cas. Brève personne au service client quand sa ne fonctionne pas, seulement un répondeur de mail automatique. En espérant que ça fonctionne pour vous, dans le cas contraire, débrouillez-vous.

One Less Car Shop

I've had a terrible experience with this app, I added this app and had my Pintrest account suspended within 10 minutes. I'm now asking Pinterest for help to undo the damage caused by this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8