Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

LSW Sew Quilt Creations

The app for the most part works and I like it. However, it keeps saying that it is not connected to a pinterest business account and it most definitely is. Not sure what the problem is.

elk grove cookies

It was simple but the pinterest site is confusing for beginners. The editing for the homepage is confusing.

chaussures tania

i used this app to get more traffic online and it seems to work fine easy to use and no problems so far

The Perfect Spoon - A Fun Cuddling Gift Set for Couples or a helpful Eating Aid for Disabled?

Waiting to see what happens................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Donna Quixote

So far so good. Haven't had a chance to use it yet. We'll let you know as soon as we can.

karin kraemer - jewellery

Finally got it. Don't be disheartened when you are trying to add this plug in here (UK user), it did say "Not compatible" but it seems just to be a bug on the app store. Did manage to install it finally after clicking "view all reviews" it came up just fine. Be aware Chrome makes installing impossible (at least for me) so use another browser. Looking forward trying it out now.

xiaolinle

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

The Curiosity Marketer

Automatically allows people to add a photo and their own website as a comment on your listed photos. I have listed some tshirts and had other people tag their tshirt business onto my listings.

Wild Within®

My account was suspended without notification after downloading this app, do not suggest downloading. Trying to figure out as to why. I've had my Pinterest account for a while and downloading this app is the only recent change.

Update: I had to send them a cease and desist to get my account back and it took multiple weeks. I will probably not be trying this app again, but thank you for responding honestly.

May 26, 2020

We're so sorry to hear about this. We have had a bug that has been flagging valid accounts incorrectly, so it is possible yours was one of the affected accounts. Please reach out to shopify-help@pinterest.com if you'd like to request further assistance.

BuyExcelTemplates.com

I initially had issues because none of my products showed in the Pinterest website shop tab. Now my products are live on Pinterest shop tab. Setup/support could be improved.
BuyExcelTemplates.com

May 26, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. It can take up to 48 hours from the app connecting to products showing up on your shop tab. This was helpful to understand and we have added this to our app page to help future merchants connect more easily.

Previous 1