Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Good and Cheap, Inc.

Very easy to set up and get working. Very easy to create an account and connect it, everything went smoothly.

Platinum Lockz | Hair Extensions & Supplies

Great app worked fast and well and I am supper happy. It was very easy to use and a pleasant experience

Colin Winn colinwinn-cw1

I use this app because I know they are thousands of customers a day on this sight and it is also such a great app!

Woopuppy

i used Pinterest app for connecting my shopify store and was ease synchronized, I will recommend because is friendly web user

Designed for....

I used this super easy app to draw more customers to my store. Connecting & setting it up was so simple!

Addis Innovation

For any age or anything I am looking is first I check Pinterest. Great APP. I love to get a sale more from visitors.

El Cartel Clothing Co

Easy and simple to follow step by step instructions. I enjoyed this app very much to help me get started in business.

bonsaikitchen

This app has helped me create ads for my website. It has also helped me be more creative and make income from that.

Apyelen Curves

Excellent i love the set up you guys created and its fast easy . I would recommend this to anyone fa

ROCIÓ Y DANIEL

muy buena muchas imágenes de mucha calidad y bastantes imágenes de las mejores que hay en las plataformas de imagen

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 217 218