Pinterest , 5.830 reseñas

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de mayo de 2024

I am writing this review to express my dissatisfaction with the Pinterest Merchant Services. As a business owner who has successfully used other platforms like Google Merchant, TikTok Shop, Snapchat, and Bing, I am extremely frustrated with the difficulties I have encountered in getting my merchant catalog active on Pinterest for retargeting purposes.

Despite diligently following the guidelines and making the necessary adjustments to meet the quality standards, my account was still not approved. The lack of detailed feedback and the opaque process made it even more challenging to address the issues effectively. In contrast, the approval processes on Google Merchant, TikTok Shop, Snapchat, and Bing were much more straightforward and transparent, allowing me to quickly set up and start retargeting my products.

Pinterest's stringent and unclear policies have created unnecessary hurdles, delaying my ability to reach potential customers and grow my business through their platform. It’s disappointing that such a popular social media site makes it so difficult for businesses to use their merchant services effectively.

I hope Pinterest takes this feedback seriously and works towards making their approval process more user-friendly and transparent. Until then, I will continue to rely on the more efficient services of Google Merchant, TikTok Shop, Snapchat, and Bing for my business needs.

My 3D Hoodie
Canadá
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
7 de abril de 2024

Thought I'd try again after a year, but NO! Horrible platform for selling, even after over a year they tell you that you dont meet requirements even though you do. Don't waste your time with this app trust me. It slows down your store speed drastically and shows nothing but bad from Google PageSpeed Insights. WORTHLESS!!!! Do not install in your store!!!!!!!!!!! Pinterest is a JOKE!!!!!! If I could give zero stars I would.

Oliver & Company Montessori Toys
9 meses usando la aplicación
8 de marzo de 2024

This app isn't amazing. Instead of doing the basic which is synching the products and store, It only connects it if you open ads. So it is based on 100% paid and does nothing to connect the rest.

MoYou London
Reino Unido
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
20 de marzo de 2024

The app no longer works at all. I just opens to an error message. This has been going on for over a month with zero response from support. Very disappointing.

Kentucky Country Home, LLC
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
2 de marzo de 2024

Pinterest is a visual discovery platform where users find inspiration for their interests. Explore billions of ideas with a personalized touch.

JBR Jeweler
12 meses usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

Works great for me! Something was wrong and customer support was really quick to give me advice (which is surprising because of how big Pinterest is)

Sperry Honey
5 días usando la aplicación
5 de abril de 2024

Very easy to set up, plus when you go to connect other profiles you can do it with a click of a button. So simple love it

Variety Vibe Shop
9 días usando la aplicación
13 de febrero de 2024

As an OG pinner (started back in 2010 with millions of views on my personal brand page), I am so frustrated and disappointed with the lack of customer service. It's almost as if they're all back there just laughing and smirking and joking at each help request that comes in. They respond with canned, repeated messages looping you back through the vortex of pretty but unhelpful support pages. Questions unanswered, promises to follow up left broken, yet new emails with shiny objects - it's like a toxic relationship you can't get out of. From trying to reconnect a shopify catalog (that mysteriously, without notice disconnected and a link to nowhere) to trying to get more than just the spinning button in response to affiliate links not saving - it's a general cluster of glitches, wasted time, & disappointment.

Cascade Iron Co
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
22 de febrero de 2024

Very easy to install and connect our store. Thank you and we look forward to working with Pinterest.

Boston Radiant Glow
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
29 de abril de 2024

This is not a free app, you have to trade your financial information to use it. I do not appreciate having to supply my credit card information just to use a "free app". You should never require this information when purchases are not being made. This is a gross abuse of privacy and financial information.

Nevermore Nursery