Pinterest , 5.834 reseñas

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 83% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de julio de 2021

Great app cool place to find the design you are looking for in all areas from fab to fashion this is the place to look.

Furniture Now (CA)
3 de febrero de 2021

I connected it to get more sales and post easier on Pinterest from my website. We'll see how it works. So far the installation was easy.

SilbaBodyAndSkinCare
29 de octubre de 2021

I use this app to find ideas for products and want to use it to boost sales. It has been easy to set up so far!

The Nadirah Shop
17 de enero de 2022

I highly recommend this app! It was a seamless integration to my Shopify store and will help with brand visibility and conversions.

Perkies
20 de abril de 2022

I am just checking the app out. I am not sure what to expect at this point. Looking forward to seeing what it can do for us.

Venley
24 de junio de 2022

So far so good. Connected easily and I'm sure the rest will rock too! I'm already a big fan of pinterest and the ease of the platform.

FLUXX Collective
27 de septiembre de 2021

Great and fast easy to connect like plug and play, will recommend.
Ezywipe The ultimate Wipe Experience

Ezywipe
29 de septiembre de 2021

I didn't know I could add my products this way. very helpful and easy to do. very helpful to what i was trying to do with Pinterest and my site

H2H Healing Boutique
1 de noviembre de 2022

User friendly. Yay! I was scared, at first, thinking it was going to be difficult, but in a few steps, it was connected. Thank you!

HARPER & BLOOM
2 de septiembre de 2022

I used this app for business and I love the app because it allows my business to connect with customers.

RA HOUSE ESSENTIALS