Pinterest , 5.783 reseñas

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 30 de septiembre de 2020

Excellent! This has been very great and amazing for us. Hopefully, they come through in the future too!

lookingvibrantcom
Estados Unidos
1 minuto usando la aplicación
8 de agosto de 2022

Pinterest have been really helpful with setting up ads. I had a meeting with an account manager after setting up the account which gave some great insight into the platform.

Queen of Diamonds
Irlanda
4 de octubre de 2021

easy set up! looking forward to the intergration with my new store and ads, would recommend installing!

Sarah Marsh Art
Canadá
13 de abril de 2022

Super easy to set up, ads are even easier to run! Ads take two minutes to set up and run smoothly. Love that they give you credit as well. Fab app

cksrentals
12 de febrero de 2022

i like the app to use it its so useful and i have a nice experience the connection is complicated ?

WSLapis
Estados Unidos
24 de julio de 2022

Super easy setup and the ad credit is a great way to boost my new store as well as monetize my existing Pinterest following.

The Confidence-Man Trading Co
5 de mayo de 2020

I used it and I loved it. Makes my life easier and helps promoting my products as pinterest pins. Nice.

lightestry
Canadá
PINTEREST inc respondió 26 de mayo de 2020

We're so happy to hear the app is working your business! Thanks for the feedback.

6 de agosto de 2021

Easy set-up, no complaints so far with use and is working as expected. Makes marketing campaigns on Pinterest easy

Setoka