Pinterest , 5.815 reseñas

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de enero de 2022

Super easy, loved it! I have set up a business account and listed my products on pinterest in literally a couple of minutes!

LoveOnPrints
Reino Unido
14 de octubre de 2022

I love using Pinterest! they always have what I want to see and helps me build my business at the same time.

The Broken Bird Company
10 de julio de 2021

I love Pinterest. It's my favorite social media tool and finally added it to my Shopify. I didn't realize how easy that would be.

Milo Waylie
1 de junio de 2021

great app, super easy to use so far! would recommend to anyone who uses shopify and pinterest. Plus its free to use.

Sport Relics
Fecha de modificación: 30 de septiembre de 2020

Excellent! This has been very great and amazing for us. Hopefully, they come through in the future too!

lookingvibrantcom
4 de octubre de 2021

easy set up! looking forward to the intergration with my new store and ads, would recommend installing!

Sarah Marsh Art
Canadá
6 de agosto de 2021

Easy set-up, no complaints so far with use and is working as expected. Makes marketing campaigns on Pinterest easy

Setoka
Nueva Zelanda
5 de mayo de 2020

I used it and I loved it. Makes my life easier and helps promoting my products as pinterest pins. Nice.

lightestry
Canadá
PINTEREST inc respondió 26 de mayo de 2020

We're so happy to hear the app is working your business! Thanks for the feedback.

8 de agosto de 2022

Pinterest have been really helpful with setting up ads. I had a meeting with an account manager after setting up the account which gave some great insight into the platform.

Queen of Diamonds
Irlanda
24 de julio de 2022

Super easy setup and the ad credit is a great way to boost my new store as well as monetize my existing Pinterest following.

The Confidence-Man Trading Co