Recensioner (5 866)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 juni 2024

I was absolutely thrilled using Pinterest for my business and chose it to be the only source of traffic for my shop. We sell cool designer baby nursery decor and trendy baby outfits made in EU but our merchant account was removed without explanations and even any advice what is wrong with the website. After 6 years using Pinterest as a merchant and being verified merchant we just get robot replies from 50 cases all the same. we cannot disclose information your website doesn't meet minimum requirements. So we have to move to other sources of traffic because our Pinterest reach tremendously fell from 13+ mln and we produce original content and work hard on pins it fell to 5 mln in seconds. Supports doesn't want to help and even explain what is wrong and what we can update. So the app now is useless and I guess merchants with great products here are not welcome. Pinterest is overloaded with AI pins that take over platform and we are the original content makers have to go after investing so much work and time into content.

Cozy Nursery
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Redigerat 18 april 2024

When it works, it works wonderfully. When it doesn't - and that's way too often - it's maddening trying to figure out (a) why it stopped working, (b) how to get it working again and (c) to find quick help to get it done. Small business owners are BUSY. ICYMI. You gotta help us help ourselves. Get a newbie to sit beside your techs so they can translate for you. Make it easy. Please.

Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Center
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
20 juni 2023

The app is glitchy. Every time Pinterest makes updates or changes, it breaks the Shopify integration, throwing off error messages on Pinterest and threats to rescind Verified Merchant status. Customer support is useless if you contact them for help resolving this issue. They shift you from one rep to another, all of them overseas, who don't seem to understand what the problem is and that I am actually using the Pinterest Channel app and not making random code changes on my website. They just keep telling me to hire a developer to edit my website code. Why does the app even exist if I have to hire my own developer every time Pinterest makes changes on their back end? Support reps don't want to escalate to an actual tech support person in the US (my website is not available outside the US) when they don't have the knowledge or the tools to resolve the issue. Instead, they're just shifting me from one rep to the next, where I have to explain the problem to the new rep over and over again (4 times and counting the last time I contacted them).

Buckaroo Bling
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
9 augusti 2022

It was simple to set up but unclear as to exactly why my merchant was not approved. I was provided with 4 different reasons although only one pertains to my shop.

Natural Hydration Skincare
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Redigerat 27 maj 2020

With great effort, I finally got this app to install in my Shopify admin, but the old unsupported app is still listed as a channel. After trying every browser on my Mac, I finally launched my virtual Windows machine on my Mac, installed Microsoft's Edge browser and went through the installation process. This finally worked. It shouldn't be this hard and, based on the reviews, more people are having difficulty with the installation than not. Hopefully, my pins will appear in 48 hours. I'd like to know how to get the unsupported Pinterest app off my channel list in Shopify.

Erin Draper
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
1 december 2020

i used it and it was ok. but i think it is BS to force me to write this review. I just lowered the stars because of the forced review

Sofia Collections
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
10 augusti 2022

Creates product pins for every variant of every product. This messed up my audience+more. Not usable

Hidden Intimates
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
24 april 2022

I used this app to kickstart my business on Pinterest and Shopify. I have other stores connected to Facebook and wanted to change. The last step was to confirm my bank card and it states my Visa is not accepted as they don't accept prepaid cards. It is not prepaid and I don't have any balance. If this card is not accepted, I'm out of the game before it even started.

Lovethehomemade
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Redigerat 6 september 2022

At times not so user-friendly, glitches + compatibility warnings though I am using the same device.

NyaTownFlex
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
4 december 2021

I USE THIS APP TO HELP ME TO BUY MY PRODUCTS IN THE WORLD. PINTEREST IS A GOOD APP BECAUSE I SAW IN THE COMMENTS A LOT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THIS APP IS A GOOD APP FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AS A NEW BUSINESS OWNER,I JUST START NOW I DON T KNOW IS WORKING BUT I TAKE MY CHANCE WITH THIS APP HOW IS GOING TO WORK .

JEHOVAH NISSI STORE
Kanada
Ungefär ett år användning av appen