Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

TheCreeWomanInCanada

very easy, my experience is good, i like how it is managable between my site, all my apps and products be easy to

D & S Treasury Chest

It was really easy to setup not like Facebook and Instagram. I am not able to use my shop on Facebook because my account has not been approve.

Look Novo

It was easy to setup. Now I'm waiting for approval. Everything is well explained and intuitive. Recommended for everyone

Tres Jewels n Gems

I just downdload this app to use I am giving it five stars already, cause I know it will be a wonderful experience and beneficial to my business.

Cori Rose Handmade

IT went smoothly and was efficient. I can't wait to use this app and see how it helps my business. Pinterest is one of my favorite platforms, so I'm loving it in this context.

Lump

way more simple than facebook, work perfectly thanks you. I recommand it to everyone who want to start doing ads

Succulent Juices By Dee

I love this app. Very easy to use and get great ideas from, Highly recommended for everyone. Beginner friendly

Pip Textiles

So far it seems good and easy to download - easy step by step buttons to help set up and intergrates well with shopify

Love Coffee Mugs and More

great experience love the pictures and detail and various types of information available on pintrest.

STRENGTH INSPIRATION POWER

I used Pinterest to link my on-line shop and it was very easy to use. My experience was good. I want to drive more traffic to my website and grow audience and sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 243 244