Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Shel's Shabby Chic

Easy set up, but don't understand why I have to add my billing information when I won't be running ads.

Soap Witch

I am just starting to use it. I can update later. It is interesting that it is a requirement to enter a review at this stage

Exquisite Fitness

I installed this app to help with organic advertising/ traffic. It was rather easy to set up. Will give a follow up review once I see results from it .

TruNorthZeroWaste

It was easy to set up. I am not sure what this is going to do for me, but for now, I just have to understand how to use it. :)

Urban Outlet

curious to see how this app can assist my business. I am hoping that it will enhance my sales, and build customer bae

Custom Keyboard Shop

I haven't used the app yet, but the setup was fairly simple. I set up Pinterest last night so I am still learning

DSGN-LUXE BOUTIQUE

I used this app to help me to open a business account. I liked that it was user friendly and easy to set up. There are many accounts to get inspiration from and I believe that every business should have a pinterest.

Serenity Love

it was easy and took me though what i needed to set up. Thank you very much but i am yet to see more people on my pages...

J&R ENTERPRISE

I have had a personal Pinterest account for a long time and did not know about the business account. The process was fairly easy but for people like me who needs a little more step by step, it takes a little longer to the process in adding my Shopify store .

Kyublis DZigns

Had issues connecting to our Shopify account. The link kept refreshing. Once in app and completing the following questions, the ads feature popped up but would not save. There may be a technical issue with my computer.