Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

A33 Trading

My first app setting and it was easy. Love it. It was easy to set up . I did not know what to expect but there was nothing to it , Just added my billing info and address and I'm done. awesome.

Flawless Fashion LV

I love Pinterest because I always can find what am looking for, and always like the content.
The pages that I find always have clean and informative contexts.
My first experience was 3 years ago with my daughter's 3 years birthday,
I wanted Micky Mouse team and I just found every thing I was looking for, from cake decorations to more ideas of pastries, food and the house decorations. I was very pleased and all my inviters were very surprised of "my imagination'' and from there I just can stop using this APP.
Now every time I'm lookin for something or some ideas I always go to Pinterest and I know for sure that I will find it.

Steampunk Stuff Store

so far so good. it was an easy set up. we will have to wait and see if the results are any good. Cant wait to get started.

moxocomineral

The process to set up my free business account was so fast & easy. I appreciate this and look forward to using this app with my Shopify store. Thank You!

Aidos

Easy to connect and set up. a lot of information on how to be successful on their platform. Looking forward to seeing what kind of results I'll get.

FADE Grafix

Pretty smooth install. Haven't run any campaigns yet, but seem straight forward. I may check back later with an update if you can update reviews that is.

Luxe Baby

I'm just starting to get more familiar with the site but so far its my source of inspiration and I hope I can bring more brand awareness to my site.

Kenlena's Boutique

I use this app to help with my sales. I really like how it helps me to add the app into my site. I'm ready to get started and watch my business take off.

MILALVABoutique

I can get to more people to find my articles and get better position and more followers through this app.

Scented Kai

easy to use, pinterest is great. im not sure what else to say the set up was easy. everything is good