Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

NaturHandel.dk

Location Denmark

Virker ikke - Og support er ikke til at få fat i og kan på ingen måder hjælpe mig i gang. Håbløst at starte op her.

The Foxes Curiosity Cabinet

Absolutely baffled! I’m a UK used trying to connect my Shopify shop to Pinterest app. I have contacted Shopify many times and Pinterest over the last few months as despite removing cookies, changing browsers, using different devices absolutely NOTHING will get this app to connect and I’m so disappointed. Neither side can seem to help as I’m either asked if I have installed the app…which so obviously the problem…or told to clear my browser cookies, change browser etc which I have. Multiple times. I have even tried on friends computers. Reading these reviews and searching g for help it appears that I’m one of a few who can’t get this going. So I give up

May 18, 2022

This app works best on Chrome. Could you please try to use the app on that?

The Stamped Jewel

A nightmare to deal with. It was working fine at first but then Pinterest had an issue with Shopify catalogs synching. I cannot get any support to fix the issue past doing a few basic steps. Then I am told "if it doesn't resolve in 48 hours, let us know." Well... when it doesn't resolve, I'm told to do the same thing AGAIN and wait AGAIN. It's been a horrible cycle for the last two weeks. I am just thankful that I didn't sink a bunch of money to advertise on the platform..... What a nightmare this has been.

BLOSSOMI (TM) - The style company

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am kicked out of pinterest as well, even if I am/was an approved merchant. Unbelievable! I put so much hard work and long nights in the creating of the pins and then all of a sudden my account is closed.

Olivia Michael Candle Co.

Time spent using app 1 day

I installed this app but when it finished installing Pinterest told me a bunch of tags were missing so I wouldn't be verified. No help or support for how I'm meant to add these tags which are meant to be added as a part of the set-up process. There was a link that suggested that to get the tags I needed to instal this Pinterest app... Right, great help. As a new person and business to Pinterest this was a dreadful first experience. I'll probably uninstall.

Keep Things Personal

The merchant account has not been approved as for some reason the source URL is not linking to my website, but some random Google URL. I have no idea where this is being picked up from or how to fix it, and as usual the 'help centre' just give you a copy and paste answer that is no help at all! If there is a proper person at Pinterest that can help i would be most grateful. Thanks!

Dandydill Way

the app shows products which are not meant to be shown on pinterest (they are unticked for pinterest) additionally they are hidden behind a password protected page on the shopify site. Why is pinterest accessing data it is not supposed to have access to and posting it on a different platform?

ThisBlueBird

Time spent using app Over 1 year

After 5 years of using the Pinterest App through Shopify, feeding my products as shoppable pins and being an approved Merchant, Pinterest has kicked out every single seller of vintage or antique goods except for the big marketplaces.

The Stash Store

Could be great but currently a total fail. Instead of using your featured product image for the pin, Pinterest chooses the image with an algorithm. Why? The result is a set of random pins and size variations that look like a mess. Solution: STOP USING THE ALGORITHM. Just pin the featured images the store owners have created specifically to show off their product. Hard to imagine this was approved by Shopify management.

The Bonnie Vintage Shop

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Whether Pinterest approves your account seems to be run by bots. I got an email saying that my business was not approved because: "Merchant is an affiliate or resale marketplace". I'm not an affiliate. I do sell second hand goods, but I'm not a marketplace? Perhaps it is just badly worded. But a proper explanation would be nice. I tried to appeal but just got the same automated reply back. As always, no humans to help.