Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Miss Lala

The app was working great until a few months ago. I have not been able to log in since that time and Pinterest support has never been able to help me resolve the issue which seems redundant to some users.

West Newin

I have no clue what I did (what impact to updates) or why, but it red flagged on my account every time I logged in so I went through the steps to get it off.

Sofia Collections

i used it and it was ok. but i think it is BS to force me to write this review. I just lowered the stars because of the forced review

Vintage Signs Canada

Just signed up for this app. Cannot comment yet on product. I'm sure it will make our business more well known.

Andrea Bonelli

Well, I went through all of the trouble of picking out the items that I wanted to show on Pinterest but instead it loaded my entire catalog. I had to go one by one and manually delete items that shouldn't have been uploaded in the first place.

Voluptuous Vinyl Records

Beware that the latest update requires you to enter in billing info to continue using the app no matter if you choose to run ads or not. Not planning on running ads and not interested in Pinterest having my credit card info, so I uninstalled it. The app is pretty pointless anyways as most of Shopify sales channels apps are. I simply manually pin my new products and put them in the boards I want. This app just pins everything and lumps it all together on one board without any organization.

thecampingculture

Time spent using app About 1 year

It is a good app and easy to use I just don't see to have people going to my site thru Pinterest. Maybe I just have to give it more time.

LUXE FASHION

my account was also suspended. can you please activate it again. skyes wholesale fashion. i was changing the website address and it was just cancelled

June 2, 2020

We're so sorry to hear this happened. Please send us an email at shopify-help@pinterest.com — we'd love to help you out.

Erin Draper

With great effort, I finally got this app to install in my Shopify admin, but the old unsupported app is still listed as a channel. After trying every browser on my Mac, I finally launched my virtual Windows machine on my Mac, installed Microsoft's Edge browser and went through the installation process. This finally worked. It shouldn't be this hard and, based on the reviews, more people are having difficulty with the installation than not. Hopefully, my pins will appear in 48 hours. I'd like to know how to get the unsupported Pinterest app off my channel list in Shopify.

2 Next