Pinterest

Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 11, 2022

It doesn't let me connect, I don't know why it keeps happening. Every time I get to the connect page it goes back to the start.

Tax3
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 16, 2022

Recommend everyone to report pinterest. I look at my stats for ads. All my visits are from Ashburn, although I marked for Norway only. We have to pay for all clicks made from Ashburn.(USA) Notice that you get 2 visits after a short time from Ashburn. My shop has dropped drastically since using pinterest.

hjemmeartikler
Norway
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 28, 2022

Disappointed with the way support works. Zero response after asking multiple times. I expect a little better from a company like Pinterest

Hoodie Monster
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 24, 2022

Entirely useless. My store was flagged as being a "resale marketplace" (which is definitely isn't) so the account was blocked. Everytime I tried to engage to get this resolved, they simply restated this erroneous classification, and wouldn't provide any information on why it was happening, or how to fix it. Total waste of time.

Grumpy Wolf Comics
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 21, 2022

I think I have had the same experience as many: tag health. Strange error messages with no help with how to fix the problem (and sometimes what the problem even is). And support is nil. Since this is a common problem, I find it strange that it hasn't been addressed in your updates.

Everything Bees
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 19, 2022

install failed with zero explanation and zero online support on the pinterest side making this a failed experiment and waste of time.

Shokt
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 16, 2022

I do not recommend PINTEREST as a platform for a long term partner. After two years, suddently Pinterest removed the company as approved merchant without any explanation or further assistence. All they do is sending to my team a ready answer, after a week or more, that doesn't relate anything about my company nor our ecommerce status. Watch out when you trying to have great partners for your business, because overnight PINTEREST can just get absurdly rude and disrespectful with a registered company that's always looking to be a great example in any partner portfolio. They are treating us like nothing, without reason, by any means. What sick our company's employees is that Pinterest arguments that our - Merchant's information is unoriginal.
- Re-used or plagiarized ''About Us'' pages are unacceptable. This, after years of being a normal approved merchant and without modificating any legal information on our website footer. Regardless the wrong way of judging our company, the customer support doesnt even reply. And when they reply, it is a ctrl+C/V without any further assistence. As a business owner, you must know that side of Pinterest. Think well before investing in this platform. They removed by any mean the possibility for my company to contest this decision.
Our team did not change any LEGAL information OR modify OR hide any social account.

Mega Market
Brazil
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 2, 2022

I have connected both my Page and Ad account but it shows error on linking account. Please fix this .

itminan
India
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
August 21, 2022

I used this app to list my products and increase my website traffic but the support team never answer my questions about the billing info and they're taking so much time to approve the listing

Kootiy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 28, 2022

I have had nothing but frustration dealing with Pinterest. Right after installing the app, my account was suspended because my site was categorized as an, "resale marketplace," which is ridiculous because it's all my stuff. I don't sell consignment and own everything I sell. You would think this would be a simple mistake that is easily corrected. However, since I installed the app and got suspended, I contacted Pinterest customer service 4 times and have only gotten messages back that they are overwhelmed with tickets from other customers and that they'll get back to me as soon as they could, which in my case is never. I also had 4 specialists assigned to help me get started with Pinterest. Three never replied back after I told them my issue, and one guy did, but didn't know what he could do to help me. The guy I had 2 video conference calls did nothing for me to get started with Pinterest or resolving my problem. The only thing I got out of our calls is that I should open an Instagram account and post on there everyday, which I have. I have dealt with many poor customer services departments including Comcast and Etsy, but this one is even worse than them which is pretty bad.

PennAntique