Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Simple Moments Mugery

I love the the ideas coming from others. It is amazing to see the ingenuity of so many. The images and food recipes are the bomb!

Fire Woman Studio

I just got this app, and so far it's easy to set up. I hope it helps increase my sales! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Saint Edmond

one of the easiest apps to use whether it be expressing yourself or exposing an outlet. I've learned a lot along the way aswell.

Reimagined Arts

so simple and easy to set up. Linking everything together was a breeze. no issues at all. would definitely recommend.

The Countryside Center

It was simple and to-the-point. I was able tp glide through the process without becoming vexed or irritated.

Papa Bebe

Easiest way to connect your store and sync with Shopify. I recommend the app and i am highly satisfied

Bounty Hunter Armory

Great App works well.
I was pleased that is connected to my shopify store. Gina Carano did nothing wrong

IDDZ Custom Designs

it was easy to set up and easy to connect, i like the easy of all of this and hope this help my business

White Wolf Clothing Company

This app was very easy to set up and start using. I am waiting for the initial review right now. However, I anticipate it being completed very soon.

Shore Doll Cosmetics

App is user friendly and I like how it's easy to navigate. I am able to see my analytics very clearly.