Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Checklist Central

Just getting started. I have not (nor do I have plans yet) purchased an ad. Perhaps in the future I will.

Zen Houndz Clothing

I used the app to integrate into my shopify store. There could have been a little more information on inserting the code into the shopify code sections.

Trends Cat

Great app to sales product from pinterest. Everything works goods and the connection with your pinterest account is easy to set up. Thanks

Club Soda Shop

Allow users to select which account to log into first to make it a seamless experience. I had to log out and log in again, which broke the user flow and made me return to Shopify to connect again.

TasticTees

Seem to connect to my Shopify business pretty easily. Now just need to make sure product is pushed to Pinterest site for advertising.

K&D P.O.V

Just started to use this and I have not had any problems with it so far. easily transferred from one thing to another and linked together just fine

The Truth Radio

Pinterest has a great outreach and I definitely recommend it. My only problem is that you should be able to target your customers a little better on their platform. Other than that, it is a great place for you to share your content.

Lantern Circle

This was very easy to set up and I am not computer savvy. The questions were not hard to answer and very straight forward.

PLAY . FULL . GOODS

Haven't used it yet but installation was easy, hoping it will go well. Interested in building my business through pinterest

TheLavenderShop.com

The app was super easy to install, now we see if it drives business! I'm feeling hopeful as I know my products are appropriate for the platform.