Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

MeganDora

I needed to download my product catalog onto Pinterest. This app will automatically sync them for me. Hopefully, this will help me reach a different market.

Strata Bags

Didn't want to add Billing information at this time. Would like to have my account connected to Pinterest without billing info

taylor ray decor

Just recently downloaded the App. We will let you know if and when our customers find our products and make purchases thru Pinterest.

Roundwomanstudio

We used this app to grow our customer base. When images are shared it has grown our following and given us more sales.

HoneyBee Boutique L.A.

I used the app to connect to my shopify account to use for business and it was quick and easy to do.

KwenuMarket

smooth and easy it took less than 15 min to get setup and sync'd with my shopify account. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to get store connected to pinterest and the world of pinners.

Bluejay lane

My first time using this app had a good experience, easy to understand to set up the app. I've had no issues very pleased with it. :)

infinitewtr

Nice
Thanks
Hopefully will help sell my product better when connected to shopify.
Would like to learn more

Glamour Teezs

The setup was very simple and quick and I am excited to add my business! I want to see how Pinterest will help create extra traffic to my store and see how they help sales.

Tabbazoo

Made set up of campaigns pretty simple. Tutorials are very helpful. Ready in no time. Strongly recommend