Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Beauty Desired Fashion

I love the app. I use it to check out trending topics and to be more visible to my audience. I appreciate the help that Pinterest account managers provide.

Banks Kreations

pretty easy to follow set up now trying to figure out the fine details of connecting which it says will take 24-48 hours

La Feuille Posée

it's a little difficult at the beginning, but after that good.
Bonne présentation, nous l'avons lié à shopify ce qui rend les choses plus interessente pour le référencement

The Sacred Tree CA

Setup was easy. Only gave 4 /5 because I dont know how well it will work. But my confidence is high.

Boutique biker

I use this app to growth my organic trafic, its incredible ! Thanks to Pinterest Team to do one software like this !

DECORANDO A VALER IMPORTADOS

Foi meio complicado pra configurar, mas a equipe do Suporte foi bem solícita e me ajudou bastante. Só preciso testar campanhas patrocinadas para ver se dão o retorno deseja para a empresa.

MugzanMore

At some point, I could not continue. That being said, I believe overall, I'm in good hands! I'm still green at this. I believe Pinterest will help me overall.

nahchillbrand

I used the app to promote my designs and ideas and find inspiration for my brand. I hope to get my brand in front of as many eyes as possible

MASILA Co.

I use this app to get inspiration, ideas & motivational quotes. It's a good site to also get a feel of what is out there when you do simple searches. You get a wide range of things from this site from food, to products to services

Createdbybonk

It is a little hard to connect multiple accounts, I struggled quite a bit and just used trial and error.