Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Mystique Glitter

I am using this account to boost sales for my online business. I am excited to see what happens and if it will.

LINGIΛMOUR

Great app.. will help you out with everything to make it easy for you to settle Pinterest account.. thank you

THE FANCY GOLD

This app is very good at raising the level of conversion, I used it to market my store and I found that it really deserves five stars and more.

Mango Drops Supply

I was not able to use the app. Because it does not support my payment method. It was so unfortunate,

Dualtron.uk - The Official Dualtron Electric Scooters Distributor in the UK

Pinterest is greatly underpriced, I think everybody should get on it asap! Easy and fast setup, easy catalog add, easy campaign creation using the built-in Shopify campaign manager. I'm looking forward for a team of campaign advisers at shopify.

Ardent Lingerie

very easy and good, and even a free bonus for signing up, only wish they could suggest username based on your URL
Who needs the like of facebook.

A Little Whimsy

Quick and easy to connect to Pinterest. The best part was everything worked the first time. Great app.

OneWayHomeInc

Excellent process, very easy and straight forward. Well explained in the adding the app and the tags

Lykzor

Hace más sencillo el proceso de vinculación entre la tienda y pinterest, algo que puede confundir buscando el código especifico, la recomiendo

Green Witchs Farm

i love pintrest as it gives me ideas for product to sell and lets me get new customers by allowing them to look at my pins which will hopefully give them ideas of gardening, or chicken raising, anything on the farm really.