Pinterest

Pinterest | Reviews

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

White Raven Boutique

I've been trying to get this app to work for weeks but haven't been able to get my account approved (multiple appeals now.) They say my shipping policy is not clear and it's hard to find. But it's actually in two places on my homepage, on my header AND footer menu, and it's a pretty straight forward policy.

Sew Sew Crazy

App never worked from Day one. Been waiting 6 days to get it working through email support. Asked about resetting the trial since the app hasn't worked from a few days ago and they email kept getting ignored and with I asked it directly they said they would have to reach out to another department. If from the moment I downloaded an app and its not working I would expect a simple yes. Not for it to be ignored and passed off.

STUDIYO Jewelry

My account got suspended almost immediately after I installed this app and tried to create a campaign. I followed instructions and now cannot access my pinterest account.

Wooden World Map

My account got disabled a few hours after I installed this app. I do not recommend to use this app for this reason.

Dormi

I will update this review when the app is updated. I really wanted to link my store with Pinterest and start running ads through them, but for some reason this app doesn't work with Chrome. I feel like Chrome is really popular so I was surprised that I wasn't able to use this app. I also tried using the app with Safari and that was also a no-go. If anyone was able to fix this issue, any help would be appreciated!

the2030

I began to use this app and was even at the point of advertising when it stopped working. When I inquired why, I was told my account was suspended due to "spam signals." When I asked what spam signals were on my account, I was told to look at Pinterest's policies. After I did. None of their prohibited activities corresponded with anything I was doing. When I appealed, they gave me no more information. Extremely frustrating. The poorest service I have ever seen from a company.

Bonny Bubbles

I installed it twice because I was getting this message..."Pinterest is not connected to a business account. Connect an account to continue using this app." It is connected to a biz acct. So not sure why the error is occurring. I had to remove it, as it just wasn't working.

iBuy

Terrible app. After using this app, Pinterest suspended my account. I contacted them for help. Their response here was "Hi there,
Unfortunately, we can't provide any more information about your account suspension. This ticket will now be marked as complete. If you have a different issue, let us know.

Very unhelpful and I blame this app. No support. Uninstalling it now.

Babies Phase

My store is not compatible..... IS THIS PINTEREST SERVICES ??? pinterest just given services only in United State And Canada only .What about other country ?????

Doublemoss

The app suddenly stopped working. I cant click on it because it creates a never ending loop of opening and closing some sort of URL. Pinterest support takes MONTHS (yes actual months) to respond to you. I had issues with the app and integration multiple times and received a response from support 13 weeks later.