Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Garofalo_gioielli

Location Italy

Pinterest è sempre stato, per me, il miglior sito di ricerca contenuti ed immagini per il mio lavoro di design di gioielli. Adesso vorrei vedere come funziona per la vendita della mia linea.

PowderButterfly

I have only just set it up so I can't really comment on it. Set up was easy, and I have no complaints so afr.

TopSurvivalSupplies.com

I easily connected my Pinterest business account to Shopify and can now see analytical info from my Pinterest account within my Shopify admin. I was actually getting more traffic from Pinterest than Facebook. Good to know where I should focus my meager ad dollars.

Local Curls

very simple i thought it would of been a little more complicated so i was very surprised when going through the onboarding

ElectronicSuperHub

I use this app to help with the growth of my business, advertising, and to help grow an audience, a great app to have.

Coulter Coffee Co.

Pinterest has great ideas and communication. It helps guide new ideas along with great pictures and suggestions for things to do at home or at work.

MODISHMARY CLOTHING

Very useful app, I enjoy using it. It helped me reach my target audience. I will recommend this app .

iEnjoyBeauty

Sehr gute App, welche öfters genutzt werden sollte, aber leider auch kompliziert ist. Daher muss man das Schritt für Schritt machen

Tumbleweed Memories

This is my first time trying to pin on Pinterest. Not that hard. Thank you! Hope to pin more in the future.

Sentient Clothing

it's easy to set up innit, I like Pinterest, so it's cool that we can put our ads/products on there. Thanks peeps