Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

FM-iLy

I used this app to help me grow brand awareness of my online shop, will see how we go with set goals

Dixie Shiners

This app is less time consuming because it was so easy to setup. I know I will enjoy using this app.

Jubilee Celebrations

Seemed very easy to set up. Now we need to see if it works as well as we hope. Need to learn how to effectively use Shopify and Pinterest together

Hunnybee Clothing

Pinterest is an easy setup for businesses. Creating campaigns has never been easier or more fun. Most of my customers are from Pinterest. Creating marketing strategies has never been more fun and on top of that I get more engagements and impressions on Pinterest.

Osa Ozdoba

Very confused at first why our Pinterest integration wouldn't work when connecting our Pinterest account to Shopify. After downloading the app, everything seemed to just roll by itself. Looking forward to be all set :)

Studio Tomoko

i haven't used the app yet i just set it up. a little skeptical at the moment about how easy it will be to make pinterest ads out of my shopify product pages

Best MN Diverse Products.

Pinterest is a Good app. for store traffic, But the cost for ads is too expensive
I do recommend that people use Pinterest is more beneficial than another app.

I'm Lit Streamers

Im just not sure how to set up ads yet but pretty straightforward so far, even being this tired. lol

Jastcraftscreation

The app is awesome...just installed it for my small business however Billing does not allow for small businesses that do not pay GST. Apart from that, I am super excited that I can integrate it to my Shopify store

Janies Fabrics

I found it very easy to connect. The only flaw is the fact that you cannot omit some of the personal information you don't want the app to have access to and you can only remove it after 48hours.