Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Hickman & Bousfield

I don't know yet! Easy enough to set up - will update with results in a couple of months... Pinterest itself is a really useful tool for mood boards, testing out how it works as a sales platform.

The N'dulje Experience

I get so many ideas from it. They help me try and implement various skills that help my personal, professional, and social life. I live for the different communities that I can engage with.

kibela

usei esse app para me ajudar,estou aprendendo,agora mas e muito simples acessar o app tem idéias incríveis para executar´.

b.youonlinedirect

Was easy to set up account. Enjoyed the process and looking forward to generating more clients and followers

Cosmolo

Diese App ist recht simpel und übersichtlich. Man kann alles Wichtige ganz einfach erledigen, wenn man es will.

The Moving Pen

I just set it up so I'm still learning what I can do. Hopefully it will help me out with my business

Thiscas

Muito fácil de utilizar com grande potencial para o mercado tanto com iniciantes como para grandes vendedoras.

La Belle Vie & Co

j'utilise cette application pour avoir des idées sur différents sujets. Je trouve toujours des réponses

The Sellar Company

Setting was easy but unsure if my pins or products are going live. Process was well done through shopify thank you!

Brass Cuisine Spices

I love Pinterest. I am honored to know I can connect my shopify and sell directly from the app. I often utilize Pinterest for content ideas