Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Ardent Lingerie

very easy and good, and even a free bonus for signing up, only wish they could suggest username based on your URL
Who needs the like of facebook.

A Little Whimsy

Quick and easy to connect to Pinterest. The best part was everything worked the first time. Great app.

OneWayHomeInc

Excellent process, very easy and straight forward. Well explained in the adding the app and the tags

Lykzor

Hace más sencillo el proceso de vinculación entre la tienda y pinterest, algo que puede confundir buscando el código especifico, la recomiendo

Green Witchs Farm

i love pintrest as it gives me ideas for product to sell and lets me get new customers by allowing them to look at my pins which will hopefully give them ideas of gardening, or chicken raising, anything on the farm really.

Royal Swimwear llc

everything has been great especially since Andrew H. has been here to guide me through getting my Pinterest account set up correctly

MiltonsBells.com

I like the integration and prefer it over having to add manual code for integration. I am looking forward to starting.

Tom Laird Illustration

Great app and simple to use for setting up your Pinterest account and linking to your Shopify account.

gradeshopbr

ótimo app estou testando e quando obter resultados volto aqui ainda com o bônus maravilhoso estou muito ansioso

Poetic Planners

Looking forward to using Pinterest to promote my planners! It was easy to set up and it only took a few seconds. All I had to do was log in and follow the prompts.