Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

MyRetroposter

If I could leave a negative review, I would!
When I first try to link my products listing 8 months ago to Pinterest using an official third party app from Shopify and the help of the Pinterest team, I got my account banned the second after it started working. And the technical support that had been helping me just stopped answering my messages.

It took me 8 months to have them recognise their mistake and reactivate my account, during which I went from nearly half a million views per month to a couple thousands.

As I thought it was all sorted now, I tried installing the app but never got it to work, and reading other reviews, I decided to give up as I don't want to have my account banned again for no reason.

That's really a shame, not to mention that when they reestablished my account it sounded like "oups we made a mistake" but no apologies for the business loss and absolutely no explanations. Which is a bit light considering the prejudice.

So think about it twice before installing the app, if it goes wrong there is no customer support and not only you'll be banned but all existing pins pointing at your domain will be labelled and showcased to others (human and bots) users as spam, you won't even get access to your accounting info if you advertised with Pinterest.

Novelty Socks for Less

BEFORE the update it worked fine. Now , if someone clicks on my links on pinterest, it wont bring them to my store. I don't know what else to do. Its been months and I cant get it to work. This is very frustrating. I would love to have someone assist me with this matter.

Curiouser Boutique

So despite the reviews, I decided to install the app BIG mistake, my Pinterest account is now suspended within 5 mins of installing the app. How are we supposed to use this??? And to think I was just getting ready to start a Pinterest ad campaign guess I'll be putting my ad dollars elsewhere.

Santai Bali Collection by Maggie Walt

The app doesn't work - full stop. Shopify tells you to email shopify-help@pinterest.com. Sometimes Pinterest gets back with rather useless suggestions that is if they get back to you at all. I've been trying to get this piece of crap going for 3 weeks. I give up!

Charmingly Unique Boutique

I have been trying to connect Pinterest to my Shopify website for over a month and this is so frustrating. As a one woman boutique owner I don't have time to mess with something that shouldn't be this hard. I'm about ready to just give up. I also received a disapproved verified merchant email stating my business does not meet the business guidelines. Very insulting as I have a professional website with clear photos of what my products are, which is women's fashion and accessories. My business has nothing that is bulleted in the email so I'm not sure what is going on. I've already contacted support and thought my problems were fixed but its worse than before. I'd give a negative review if I could.

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection
Dear Pinterest, this app deserves 1-star award I will tell you about our experiences with this app. First we didnt want to use this app because of the negative feedback here from users. So we decide to manually add the Pinterest Tag to our website which was done correctly. Secondly when we had to added our Product Catalog for Pinterest add data CVS file it was keep saying error messages. Without no proper explainations. Anyway we we were told by support to try the Pinterest app for shopify since nothing else was working. So we had no other choice we did it as instructed. thinking that was over we got an email from Pinterest stating that our business doesn't follow merchant guidelines beacause, of spamming violating. I am not sure if this was meant to be a joke or a direct insult because, how is this possible that our business is considered spamming? On our website we have about us page, refund page, shipping info page, terms of agreement page, privacy policy page, contact us page. We are selling on Shopify for almost 2 years so tell me this Pinterest if we are are spamming website then that means Shopify Shop app tracking is spaming tracking as well?

Creepy Tee Factory

I would give 0 stars if it would let me. We had 181K views monthly on our Pinterest page then we installed the new app 4 times and it still shows unsupported on our channel. We have been in talks with Pinterest support for the last 10 days and they still can't figure out the problem.
Now our monthly view has dropped to 30K.
Years of hard work down the drain with no resolution in sight. They just keep email me telling me to be patient. They are working on it while our account goes down the drain.

Studio Q - Art by Nicky Quartermaine Scott

Doesn't work. It says Pinterest is "unsupported" in my Sales Channels. It worked fine for years then all of a sudden switched off. Don't even bother trying to get help on this. They'll send you back to Pinterest to sort it out.

B'marie

I installed this app and I cant use it because it keeps saying I dont have a shipping policy. I have my shipping policy listed in several places and not to mention on a banner on my website homepage but I cant get approved. I am on my second appeal and it has been a total of 3 days it has been installed.

DILETTANTEDIARIES

My Pinterest account with years of work was suspended right after I installed this app. Have wasted so much time emailing back and forth to resolve the issue, but no luck.

May 26, 2020

We're so sorry to hear about this. This happened due to a bug in our system, which we caught thanks to your feedback. Your account has already been reinstated and we hope you'll give the app another try.