Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

THC Studio

I need some time playing with it to give an honest review. I have used as an individual but not as a business

Bellewholesalers

ok just started. So not really sure how this experience is going to go. I will update this review once things have progressed.

Signature T-Shirtz

I like the integration with our Shopify store but some of the pins are using the color or size chart for the main picture instead of the product image.

Kreuz Agadez

cant see how to spend the 85 €... thats the only thing, apart from that the app works perfectly fine.

BGPRESS

For the most part it was relatively straight forward. The challenge was with the tags but I am not a techie person.

Eclectopia llc

Total n00b here, I just stumbled thru creating my first ad. Submitted to Pinterest and waiting on approval.

Shopaharra-444

I love Pinterest. It's where I go for DIY and inspirational ideas. You'll love Pinterest, I promise.

Mild Dreams General Store.

I use pinterest to promote products. so far its grate. helps me get my store noticed. happy with the app.

THE ZEN VIBES SHOP

I used the app to help me connect to my Shopify website. However, connecting my data source was a bit of a challenge. I needed more details as to what a data source actually was, and how to set it up. I know now. Thank goodness.

JUPORIUM EMPORIUM APOTHECARY

A little difficulty loading and connecting at first but its the best App i have added to help grow my business and collect creative ideas..