Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

CRAFTS by MJ

I'm not really sure how to use it but I am trying to learn. I'm new to having a website and selling online.

MONAXIE

I used the app to set up my business Pinterest. It was useful and helpful. I can't wait to keep using the app.

Kommunitybrew

It was really quick and easy and intuitive. I liked the set up process and how it automatically directed me to all the necessary pages.

Vicky Love Life

Ich habe diese App für mein Shop verwendet. Gefehlt mir sehr. Gute Idee. Ich wünsche uns viel Erfolg bei der weiteren Zusammenarbeit.

myeurecashop

It is to early to give some information, we only just started, we would like toanswer this in one month

Candi Bee's Trading Co.

wish i could connect pinterest directly to wix but i suppose this wil do the job if i have to switch over to be able to integrate
easy to uses

Bohemia Rhapsody

I wish I could just chat with someone at Pinterest to set up and understand better & faster my actions, needs, and points of interests.

Novara

I will use Pinterest to promote my E-commerce through ads in this app. I really like how Pinterest values ​​the beauty and quality of its posts, so it is a reference for those looking for good images, whether of places, landscapes or even fashion and beauty in general. I hope to leverage my sales using the platform.

Zaphoot

Took me some time, only because I had no idea how to do this. Next time it may be faster. Good and easy app to follow

BlueFeatherWellness

it was fine, my first time using it for business. I'm not sure how it will work for me since I'm just getting started