Pinterest

Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
PINTEREST inc
4.8
December 10, 2021

Could be great but currently a total fail. Instead of using your featured product image for the pin, Pinterest chooses the image with an algorithm. Why? The result is a set of random pins and size variations that look like a mess. Solution: STOP USING THE ALGORITHM. Just pin the featured images the store owners have created specifically to show off their product. Hard to imagine this was approved by Shopify management.

The Stash Store
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 19, 2021

Whether Pinterest approves your account seems to be run by bots. I got an email saying that my business was not approved because: "Merchant is an affiliate or resale marketplace". I'm not an affiliate. I do sell second hand goods, but I'm not a marketplace? Perhaps it is just badly worded. But a proper explanation would be nice. I tried to appeal but just got the same automated reply back. As always, no humans to help.

The Bonnie Vintage Shop
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 4, 2021

Es funktioniert nicht. Die App lässt sich nicht öffnen und funktioniert nicht. So kann ich auf keinem fall Werbung auf Pinterest schalten

Sweet Dreams
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 20, 2021

I have tried this app 3 or 4 times now. I wish it would work, however it does not. The only thing that loads is a blank screen (if not this, it crashes). I have also tried to get it to load on multiple devices; on my phone (through Shopify's app > sales channels) I have gotten as far as the 'connect Pinterest account' page. Then it crashes or gives me a message that reads 'expected a valid shop query parameter'.

Modesty n Mind
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 13, 2021

This app is useless for anyone who deals in secondhand wares, vintage or resell. Per Pinterest Merchant guidelines (and their Verified Merchant Program team) the secondhand nature of products makes sellers ineligible for using the program, and the catalog will not be automatically published to pinterest. If you sell any secondhand (or anything that doesn't align with their updated guidelines) don't waste your time with this app.

YournNonce