Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

deltaG Ketones

Looking forward to using it, I don't know why would you need my billing info if I am not ready to use ads yet. Other than that I am thrilled

Leve Virtual

Usei este aplicativo no intuito de aumentar os canais de exposição de produtos e consequentemente vendas. Ele atende de maneira satisfatória aos anseios aos quais me propus.

Burgandi Babe Resin

The setup was fairly easy to do but there was an issue with setting up billing. For some reason, it will not allow me to set it up when I select it.

Thistle Stitch Design

I haven't used it a lot yet, but it seems easy to set up and good to use for ads thus far. I hope to see how it performs over time.

Pottery by Anne Mclellan Kith and Kiln

Fast, informative and I always stay awhile. Always find something of interest. I always find something new.

Williams N Company

Connected Easily and Now Have Another Sales Channel to List Products. Took About 10 Clicks To Get the Store Connected

SmellMeNot

Good stuff, much easier to work on than before. I enjoyed how it seamlessly connected to social media and shopify

Escompte Passion

je commence donc plus tard.je le connais pas encore mais j'aime bien la présentation pour le moment je vais voir comment sa peu m'aider

SweetxZyn

When I tried to give access to my Pinterest account through Shopify, it kept giving me issues. However, after trying through the Pinterest website itself, I was finally able to install and connect my accounts. Super excited to finally be able to drive traffic from Pinterest to my Shopify website!

Pumpkin Style

I used this app to grow my business sales and add traffic to my website. I want to increase my audience and give awareness of my brand