Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Mild Dreams General Store.

I use pinterest to promote products. so far its grate. helps me get my store noticed. happy with the app.

THE ZEN VIBES SHOP

I used the app to help me connect to my Shopify website. However, connecting my data source was a bit of a challenge. I needed more details as to what a data source actually was, and how to set it up. I know now. Thank goodness.

JUPORIUM EMPORIUM APOTHECARY

A little difficulty loading and connecting at first but its the best App i have added to help grow my business and collect creative ideas..

maromix.fun

Hat alles Super geklappt. Ich hatte keine Probleme beim Einstellen. Außer bei der Zahlungsabwicklung hab ich Schwierigkeiten gehabt. Es wurde meine Bankverbindung nicht akzeptiert.

Potete Kids

Bem prático! Basta integrar as contas , e o feed de pins fica pronto. Muita facilidade! E as atualizações que se faz na shopify, já aparece no Pinterest.

Methven Instant Hot Water Tap

I used this app to create and install a tracking code on my website for an ad campaign I am planning to launch.

Furry Pet Shoppe

I am just starting out with eCommerce. I hope to bring organic traffic to your site. I may start ads in the future but right now I am trying to get things set up I don't know how to do any pins yet but after reading and visual aides hope to get pins set on site. I do have a personal account which I don't pin anything either.

Allin0ne Collection

I am using this app first time in this platform and starting Online Shop here,but i need to learn more about it.

autumnskycustoms

Everything was super easy to set up, and I think that it would be great and easy for others to set up as well!

ゆかた館グレース