Pinterest

Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
PINTEREST inc
4.8
December 4, 2022

App is not working. cannot connect due to cookie problems, although cookies are allowed. cannot use the app for my business.

OFERA
Austria
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
December 3, 2022

One of the worst experiences I have had with advertising and with the credibility of the company. Summarizing my story with Pinterest, I started advertising with pinterest after having my catalog of products approved for over months, in which I was optimizing and coming to have more results every month. What happens was, that simply out of nowhere, without any justification the pinterest took my catalog of products of the air. After trying numerous times with my manager to resolve the situation, which had told me that it was related to the policies of the site, which were changed and reformulated for the best possible option. After arranging everything, and thinking that this issue and case would have a happy ending and would solve my catalog in which I need to advertise, was not resolved and I was simply denied a solution. I was very upset and angry with the situation, in which the pinterest itself created, because my catalog was active and running ads for more than months without any problem, which was very strange and very out of the ordinary. I follow with no return, no solution and without even an agility of the case, since everything is correct with my company, store and policies.

GIVELP
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 1, 2022

I expect better from the app it wouldn't let me run my ad there was nothing wrong with the ad there is no reason why the ad should of been denied

kayluxury clothingsales
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited December 2, 2022

After I installed the Pinterest app on Shopify I clicked on the green "Connect Pinterest Account" and then appears this "Account is suspended" red button.
Without warning, account suspended.
My Pinterest account was fine up until the moment I clicked on the "Connect Pinterest Account" ******Update******
My account was reinstated via email and came with an apology but no justification as to why this happened.
I'm a tad wary of Pinterest, now. Although, I have successfully re-installed the app my business Pinterest account is a bit dodgy. The people I used to follow (all of 3 people who are fellow creatives / friends) can not be followed. The amount of followers I had is half of what it used to be and when I ask my 3 friends / creatives to follow me, they can't. Going to leave the 1 star right there until I can work with Pinterest to resolve this issue. If it can't be resolved then there are many, many, more social media outlets there.
Wow!
What a day!

MIA & OLÉ
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
November 12, 2022

cant even connect my pinterest account easily. i dont know why, its supposed to be easy and convenient !

GLAM OFFICIAL