Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

The Chopping Block Shop

Total rubbish. Installed ok, but everything about this app is centered around advertising and giving them money, you cannot even install it unless they've had your credit card details.
Constantly not uploading products as you are instantly in violation of their policies on just about every matter you can think of, from delivery to returns policies. Sorry, but if my policies are good enough for google, facebook, instagram, and not least myself, who has great pride in my own business then you (Pinterest) can take a hike. You're not so important and high-horsed that we fall at your feet.

Goodmans Trading Co

Well since your demanding a review after I only just installed it you shall be considered #1 congratulations. Tell me genius, how does one rate and review something when he's never even tried it? zxzxzz

INGRID PEGUERO

I NO SEE THE SHOP IN PINTEREST IN ANY PLACE..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Prince of Scots

We thought engaging with Pinterest would have been beneficial to growing sales. Little did we know...but Pinterest was collecting all our customers emails addresses in the process. Our mistake as we assumed Pinterest be product and pin driven. Support and Pinterest ads were claiming our data was their data and doubling counting Google Ads as Pinterest Ads. The analytics in Pinterest and Shopify also did not match. Our biggest disappointment was the data harvesting.

Getbestsellers

Most b.s review process. Merchant approval process is willy nilly, they keep finding things to nitpick on. They don't even follow their own guidelines. They tell me something isn't allowed but its not in their guideline. Don't waste your time. Please move elsewhere don't waste your time on this app

Xenotees

My Pinterest tag is not working and I've made sure it was not in any code on my website, just through this app. No one has been able to fix this for me, so my business remains "unverified" on Pinterest.

JackNorthBikes.com

PLEASE READ the numerous negative reviews about the Pinterest "spam" filters that will suspend your account, wasting thousands of hours and thousands of dollars you spend on advertising. NOTE that Pinterest offers no customer support once its automated spam filters decide that your account should be suspended. You will have sunk a lot of time and money into something that suddenly does not work. Pinterest doesn't care and won't help you. Ask yourself if you really want to gamble your time and money on a business that doesn't care about your business. I sure wish we had done that two years ago. Trust me--there are much better ways to spend your ad dollars and your precious time. Avoid this nightmare.

Custom73

Why would you spend thousands of hours and thousands of dollars on a business that does not care and has no trained tech support? This company has horrible customer service that cannot fix problems created by Pinterest "spam" filters. You should not invest your time and money in Pinterest ads. Use something else: google ads, instagram, anything. We spent thousands of dollars on ads and art time on Pins, only to suddenly have our account suspended for "spam." Customer service wasted a month of our time and told us they could not contact their higher-ups or the "spam" team because those folks were too busy or "in meetings" or on vacation, etc. Eventually they GAVE UP trying to help and told us they could not do anything. They never gave us an explanation for the suspension. Basically, Pinterest sales reps are eager to sell you ads (the interface is horrible and confusing), but when things break - there is NO SUPPORT. UPDATE: INCREDIBLY, PINTEREST CONTINUES TO TRY TO BILL US FOR ADS THAT THEY NEVER RAN!!!!

Custom-Ebike

This is not a serious business for serious people. When one of our ecommerce Pinterest accounts with hundreds of pins and a year of paid ads was randomly suspended for "spam", we spent a month of emails with two customer service reps. They told us that their supervisors were too busy to talk to them (or us) and the "Spam" team could not be contacted. Eventually they threw their hands up and said they could not help us. They directed us to their generic "troubleshooting" page -- to try to figure out for ourselves why their filters were suspending our account! Their sales staff are eager to sell, but customer service is basically run by untrained hacks who cannot help you. They don't care about your business - why would you spend thousands of dollars on ads with them and thousands of hours creating Pins? Take my advice - do not go down this road.

the boygirlparty shop – shop.boygirlparty.com

I've reached out a number of times, but have never heard back from Pinterest about this app's failure to connect with my shop. It says my merchant account isn't approved. When I click the link to submit an appeal (and why do I even need to appeal something that used to be connected fine?) it returns a page error saying the page has permanently moved. Frustrating and BROKEN. No customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7