Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Drachenwerk Gemstones and Minerals

My business is only two weeks old. I was going to use Pinterest to help get things moving, but the number of hoops that one needs to jump through in order to launch a merchant campaign is downright oppressive. I find it ridiculous that an advertising platform that wants my money believes that it has the right to tell me how to run my business, such as demanding that I be on certain social media sites and denying my business access simply because it's just getting started. I know of many other ways that I can promote my business and when it's up and running, Pinterest won't be receiving my advertising dollars.

Box Beam Collection

Zero Stars. Horrible service. Automated responses. If you ever get a human, they will respond once and then ghost you. I've emailed support for the same issue, dealt with 3 people, and each one disappeared after the first email response. No resolution whatsoever! This isn't rocket science people!

Tuning Forever

Location Italy

Darei 0 stelle se possibile.
Dicono tuo sito web presenta numeri messaggi pop-up? sono stato classificato da google come uno dei miglior siti con meno messaggi pop-up in assoluto. Il solito canale dove vogliono prima i soldi e poi la pubblicità. Pinterest addio

Moskentai

It is a hassle trying to connect the app. I've cleared the cache and history. I've enabled cookies and gave Pinterest access to connect to Shopify. However, it continues to reroute. I've used safari, chrome, and Firefox via website and mobile. The "pintegration" sucks and needs to be updated.

Mermaid Haus Jewelry

There is a bug or something wrong with this app. I have been trying to connect my shop with pinterest. However it is a continuous cycle of going to connecting the page to logging in, back to connecting. It NEVER connects. I cleared cache & cookies, tried a different browser, restarted my browser, uninstalled/reinstalled the app. Nothing works. Shopify tried their best to help, however this is on pinterests end. I contacted pinterest however, they basically told me to do everything I already did. I guess I will just uninstall this app and not sell on pinterest.

MPM Hobbies

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! Pinterest denies my merchant account due to incomplete and/or plagiarized information but will not tell me specifically what that means or how to fix it. Getting help is like pulling teeth especially when I have rechecked and check again to make sure all info is complete and I am clueless as to plagiarized accusation. I own a reputable business with stores on the big three sites and never had issues such as this.

Prime Buy Direct

The setup was easy, but the end result was poor. The majority of the Pins automatically created on Pinterest by the app do not show the primary image. What you end up with is a Pin where the image does not always reflect what is being advertised. It doesn't provide any favorable impressions for your brand, and there is no option to edit the Pin with the correct image. Pinterest states they use an algorithm to select the best image from your Shopify listing. Why? In just about every listing the primary image is going to be the best image. So why is an algorithm needed? Just select the primary image. Pinterest is aware of the issue and has been for more than a year now, but still has no idea as to when or if a fix will be implemented. I applaud Pinterest for offering a Shopify app that has the potential to do a lot of good things, but until the image issue is fixed it would be difficult at best to recommend the app.

NaturHandel.dk

Virker ikke - Og support er ikke til at få fat i og kan på ingen måder hjælpe mig i gang. Håbløst at starte op her.

The Foxes Curiosity Cabinet

Absolutely baffled! I’m a UK used trying to connect my Shopify shop to Pinterest app. I have contacted Shopify many times and Pinterest over the last few months as despite removing cookies, changing browsers, using different devices absolutely NOTHING will get this app to connect and I’m so disappointed. Neither side can seem to help as I’m either asked if I have installed the app…which so obviously the problem…or told to clear my browser cookies, change browser etc which I have. Multiple times. I have even tried on friends computers. Reading these reviews and searching g for help it appears that I’m one of a few who can’t get this going. So I give up

May 18, 2022

This app works best on Chrome. Could you please try to use the app on that?

The Stamped Jewel

A nightmare to deal with. It was working fine at first but then Pinterest had an issue with Shopify catalogs synching. I cannot get any support to fix the issue past doing a few basic steps. Then I am told "if it doesn't resolve in 48 hours, let us know." Well... when it doesn't resolve, I'm told to do the same thing AGAIN and wait AGAIN. It's been a horrible cycle for the last two weeks. I am just thankful that I didn't sink a bunch of money to advertise on the platform..... What a nightmare this has been.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10