Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Jays Beauty Trap

Its ok ig............................................................................................................................hjwd

Mudscupper's Piercing Tattoo Aftercare

Thought as I downloaded the app I would learn more about how this works. Didn't like how I load the app and a button to accept billing appears. Billing for what specifically, how much, cost per click or sale, etc. So I clicked "Disconnect All".

Printed Heron

Don't waste your time. I tried this for a month and had nothing but issues with it. Setup was easy, BUT It generated pins for every product image (not just the main one), I was told I can't have any duplicate images in products, it doesn't recognize when I remove a product from the channel, and I can't tag my own products when creating a pin (although they did give me a work around of sorts). I've spent a month with pinterest support trying to resolve the issues - they take days to respond and then ask for information I already sent. They also closed my help ticket for not responding over a holiday weekend. Good luck if you have technical issues.

Lovely 4 Me

Just connected the app and have not had an opportunity to see how it will work for me. It was easy to connect.

Korsar store

I'm not happy with Pinterest in general-another social program that has very poor support. I think it's a stupid program where no one buys anything, but just people who have nothing to do go there and look at photos out of boredom.

Francescasjewelry

I've been trying to get the app work successfully and it is very been difficult to load up and connect , and also been trying to get the billing keyed in correctly, its a kinda a disappointment.

Black Dragon Comics

Within about an hour installing this app. Pinterest suspended my merchant account for violating spam policies. I appealed and still got denied.

White Raven Boutique

I've been trying to get this app to work for weeks but haven't been able to get my account approved (multiple appeals now.) They say my shipping policy is not clear and it's hard to find. But it's actually in two places on my homepage, on my header AND footer menu, and it's a pretty straight forward policy.

Sew Sew Crazy

App never worked from Day one. Been waiting 6 days to get it working through email support. Asked about resetting the trial since the app hasn't worked from a few days ago and they email kept getting ignored and with I asked it directly they said they would have to reach out to another department. If from the moment I downloaded an app and its not working I would expect a simple yes. Not for it to be ignored and passed off.

STUDIYO Jewelry

My account got suspended almost immediately after I installed this app and tried to create a campaign. I followed instructions and now cannot access my pinterest account.

Previous 1 3 4 5