Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Babies Phase

My store is not compatible..... IS THIS PINTEREST SERVICES ??? pinterest just given services only in United State And Canada only .What about other country ?????

Doublemoss

The app suddenly stopped working. I cant click on it because it creates a never ending loop of opening and closing some sort of URL. Pinterest support takes MONTHS (yes actual months) to respond to you. I had issues with the app and integration multiple times and received a response from support 13 weeks later.

rü supply co.

I would give this app a zero if I could.

There are 2400 apps on shopify currently and this one should easily rank 2390th or lower.

I've worked with 8 ecom stores and countless apps, and I have to say, this one is head and shoulders the worst app I've ever had the misfortune of needing to work with.

I'll get it to work and then a few weeks later something has made it stop working and I need to go through and remove all my extensions and open up my browsers (multiple browsers because I need to try multiple to get it to work) to all kinds of risks and grant all kinds of permissions just to use this bloody app.

Beyond Magic Co

Unfortunately, freezes up after installation and connecting with Pinterest page.

After installation, it always gets stuck when loading the Pinterest page under "Sales Channels". I see the bluish bar on top loading untill about 80% but then stops with a black page below.

Also, does not integrate Pinterest pixel for conversion tracking. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app three times, that didn't help.

It's a shame that a great company like Pinterest can't get this right. Useless app in its current state.

Smoulder Products

Does not load in the store, installation failed. Any support on this would be appreciated. on load the application stalls on loading.

AURA Nutrition

This app doesn't load up ever. Can you please fix this?! I've been trying to use this on our store and get everything set up. Very eager to use!

Brim & Boho

So i get a merchant account not approved. We are a clothing boutique so i dont see how we can get denied but the worse part is there is a "submit appeal" button and when you click on it you get an error message that the page doesn't exist....I had to do some sorting out of the link but i submitted an appeal and if approved i will upgrade the rating

July 10, 2020

We're sorry that you had this experience with the appeal page. The appeal actually made it through to us. Please check your email.

Beagle FX

The Pinterest app advertised through Shopify's app store looked to be a great option for the types of products we offer (digital and canvas photo collages and designs). There have been many issues since reporting the first trouble ticket June 17, 2020. The provided support channels were used for both Shopify and Pinterest to report new issues and check status for open issues.

The app's performance in the Shopify admin had a glitch. It would not work at all in Safari, and Chrome eventually stopped too. The app was tested on mobile and desktop experiences. A ticket was submitted to
Shopify. The app needed to be un-installed and re-installed.

There were ingestion errors on Pinterest's side. It was a technical error with no information listed in the error report. Pinterest said they would research it and get back ASAP. It was sent to engineers after the first couple levels of support couldn't figure it out. Status checks were done multiple times to see what progress was with the ingestion issues. No timeline for correction has been provided, the responses were left at "ASAP."

It took 2.5 weeks to resolve the initial "technical error" on their side. Then there was an issue with products not showing as pins. The guidelines note less than 10 products won't be featured, but there were 10 products selected for the Pinterest sales channel. Pinterest support asked us to add more. We did. This resolved the issue of product information being ingested into Pinterest, but only product information transferred. Another issue started.

The next issue is product options, most importantly, product pricing information not importing. This issue is ongoing.

UPDATE 7.29.2020. A total 6 weeks have passed, and there is no working shopping experience for Pinterest through this app. There is also no ETA for when it'll work. Weekly contact has been made with someone at Pinterest support trying to get updates.

The latest suggestion was to delete all product variants. We pointed out that meant there would be no way for the store to sell a product because a variant is associated with its price. We attempted to clarify the suggestion from Pinterest by asking if they were suggesting to duplicate the product many times over with a one price option. We mentioned this would most likely confuse customers.

Having a Pinterest business account has been great for brand awareness. Having the app from Pinterest through Shopify has not been pleasant. Support is difficult to reach. Suggestions from support personnel are not conducive to running an online business. Support is online only, there are no additional options to resolve the concerns.

MINDJOB

Doesn't work. I'm three weeks in to a drawn out back and forth with client-facing "shopify-help@pinterest.com". I'm now being told my problem is "rare" and it will take the internal tech team up to 8 weeks to investigate.

top-shelf.de

Our account was banned right after installing this App. We didn't use pinterest much in the past, so we had round about 10 Pins and two boards in total. Notheless, the account was deactivated instantly without a warning or any reasoning.
That is the most terrible shopify App experience ever.

Previous 1 3 4