Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Dormi

I will update this review when the app is updated. I really wanted to link my store with Pinterest and start running ads through them, but for some reason this app doesn't work with Chrome. I feel like Chrome is really popular so I was surprised that I wasn't able to use this app. I also tried using the app with Safari and that was also a no-go. If anyone was able to fix this issue, any help would be appreciated!

the2030

I began to use this app and was even at the point of advertising when it stopped working. When I inquired why, I was told my account was suspended due to "spam signals." When I asked what spam signals were on my account, I was told to look at Pinterest's policies. After I did. None of their prohibited activities corresponded with anything I was doing. When I appealed, they gave me no more information. Extremely frustrating. The poorest service I have ever seen from a company.

Bonny Bubbles

I installed it twice because I was getting this message..."Pinterest is not connected to a business account. Connect an account to continue using this app." It is connected to a biz acct. So not sure why the error is occurring. I had to remove it, as it just wasn't working.

iBuy

Terrible app. After using this app, Pinterest suspended my account. I contacted them for help. Their response here was "Hi there,
Unfortunately, we can't provide any more information about your account suspension. This ticket will now be marked as complete. If you have a different issue, let us know.

Very unhelpful and I blame this app. No support. Uninstalling it now.

Babies Phase

My store is not compatible..... IS THIS PINTEREST SERVICES ??? pinterest just given services only in United State And Canada only .What about other country ?????

Doublemoss

The app suddenly stopped working. I cant click on it because it creates a never ending loop of opening and closing some sort of URL. Pinterest support takes MONTHS (yes actual months) to respond to you. I had issues with the app and integration multiple times and received a response from support 13 weeks later.

rü supply co.

I would give this app a zero if I could.

There are 2400 apps on shopify currently and this one should easily rank 2390th or lower.

I've worked with 8 ecom stores and countless apps, and I have to say, this one is head and shoulders the worst app I've ever had the misfortune of needing to work with.

I'll get it to work and then a few weeks later something has made it stop working and I need to go through and remove all my extensions and open up my browsers (multiple browsers because I need to try multiple to get it to work) to all kinds of risks and grant all kinds of permissions just to use this bloody app.

Smoulder Products

Does not load in the store, installation failed. Any support on this would be appreciated. on load the application stalls on loading.

AURA Nutrition

This app doesn't load up ever. Can you please fix this?! I've been trying to use this on our store and get everything set up. Very eager to use!

Brim & Boho

no longer works keeps saying Catalog needs attention and never updates anymore. was working fine and now has just quit working. do not install this

July 10, 2020

We're sorry that you had this experience with the appeal page. The appeal actually made it through to us. Please check your email.

Previous 1 3 4