Pinterest

Pinterest | Reviews

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

PoshFancy

The setup has been terrible. I really need to speak with a live person to troubleshoot but that isn't an option. I'm losing money every day not being able to attach properly.

Quercus Maps

Auto-creates pins for all your products and variants but *does not let you choose or edit the photo for each pin*, so it'll pick terrible photos like the back of your product and you have to delete + manually recreate them.

Netsira

account was suspended with no real explanation in less than a week of starting to use it. I have emailed customer service hopefully it will be resolved.

Intentions Divine

i am not sure... havent got to use it yet . you are asking right after set up maybe ask agin after i get to use it

Miss Lala

The app was working great until a few months ago. I have not been able to log in since that time and Pinterest support has never been able to help me resolve the issue which seems redundant to some users.

West Newin

I have no clue what I did (what impact to updates) or why, but it red flagged on my account every time I logged in so I went through the steps to get it off.

Sofia Collections

i used it and it was ok. but i think it is BS to force me to write this review. I just lowered the stars because of the forced review

Vintage Signs Canada

Just signed up for this app. Cannot comment yet on product. I'm sure it will make our business more well known.

Andrea Bonelli

Well, I went through all of the trouble of picking out the items that I wanted to show on Pinterest but instead it loaded my entire catalog. I had to go one by one and manually delete items that shouldn't have been uploaded in the first place.

Voluptuous Vinyl Records

Beware that the latest update requires you to enter in billing info to continue using the app no matter if you choose to run ads or not. Not planning on running ads and not interested in Pinterest having my credit card info, so I uninstalled it. The app is pretty pointless anyways as most of Shopify sales channels apps are. I simply manually pin my new products and put them in the boards I want. This app just pins everything and lumps it all together on one board without any organization.

Previous 1