Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Styles with Stephanie (a country boutique)

I found it semi complicated at the start to set up and making certain my shopify was connected properly

Powderydews

I used this app.yesterday with a problem of access not sure it will work today either,i did not get any feedback .thanks.

Dark Forest Beverages

I like how easy it is to pin. I don't think retrieving the pins is easy. putting things in folders is easy but again, retrieving your folders on the fly with a different device is clunky and sometimes it doesn't display all the folders so it makes it hard to use as a business tool

Jamconic Creations

Finding it hard to understand when connecting the photo's from shop product photos to Pinterest. Not that easy to follow

Galleria Intima

I like using Pinterest personally but can't rate the App until I start using it & see how it helps enhance my Business, which I hope will enable it to grow!

Total Comfort Dog Beds

Setup is easy. Just a couple of clicks, and it's done. Looking forward to getting some sales from Pinterest! I cannot give 5 stars because I haven't seen it work yet.

Hello Luxy

App is not working correctly. I don't see my current products on the Shop area on my Pinterest Account. If a customer would like to see my products on the Board, won't be able to find them in the Shop Tab which is a bummer. In addition, I have created multiple tickets to get a Verified Merchant Badge and have never received a reply back. It would be nice if customer support can help Businesses with their issues and requests.

Officially God First (OGF)

I am new to the Pinterest app and integration with my store but am very excited to see how well it all performs.

ZoeFemme

I have not used this app for my boutique yet but, I don't like having to provide billing to complete set up if I am not sure if I'll run ads on this platform or not.

Ellezboutique

I used this app to help generate sales for Ellezboutique so tht more people can visit and shop my great deals

Previous 1 3 4 5