Pinterest

Pinterest | Reviews

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Tesoros Maya

Easy to set up and you can create ad campaigns in shopify. Pinterest is having an issue with our URL and their support isnt helpful. Still going back and forth with them.

Izzure

i have opened a shopify buisness and a friend suggested i use pinterest to draw in more customers and aware to my store. ive never used pinterest and found it easy to use.
i think for those with buisnesses and want to create a buisness account, it would be helpful to give a example description when it comes to the billing section. that would reinsure the admin. howewver, over all, it has been good.

vaoalavanilla

I have just installed it which was easy to do with clear instructions from the Help section. I have successfully integrated my Pinterest and Shopify sites but have not yet seen the results of the products being synced from my Shopify store to my Pinterest account yet. Will see the results soon and decide then whether this app is good or not.

Paws Of Jewels

I have integraed my Shopify store to Pinterest but I am not happy that I have been asked to add a credit card when I will not be doing any advertising on Pinterest

Cazara Store

Este aplicativo é ideal para minha loja. Estou apenas começando a utilizá-lo e apostando que suprirá o que preciso.

Marcel Woingué-Dagrou

Easy to connect but i don't really see what this apps do. Does it send automatically images on Pinterest or not ? is it use only for adds ?

Chet’s Basement

I'm just installing the app. No real comments yet.
..................................................................................................................

Taifun Teppich Service GmbH

Habe die App von shopify für unseren shop mymat.shop verwendet. Die Anbindung war sehr einfach. Aber die Erfordernis zur Eingabe eines Bankkontozugangs gefällt mir nicht.

Kitchen Hobby

I use to get 80% of my sales from this app. It was updated and I was not notified... I lost my connection. I reconnected and hoping for the best...

Joytime Supply

Setting up the app was easy, but my merchant account was not approved. "Clicking" on the appeal button provided by Pinterest just takes you to their help guide and does not submit an appeal. So here we are stuck in limbo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7