Pinterest

Put your products where people go to find ideas to try and buy

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

All's Here - Megastore

Location Brazil

Complexo. Até a avaliação tem que ter, no mínimo, 100 caracteres.
As exigências também prejudicam a quem está começando.

Iron Will Fitness

its pretty sweet the only reason Im even still typing is their reviews stupid minimum of 100 characters

SheServed2

I'm still learning and following instructions. It's not for me as I have TBI and processing information overwhelms me.

sinnikaes

Location Germany
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Ich habe diese erst vor 2 min hinzugefügt. Ich kann also noch nicht sagen ob sie mir gefällt :P 5 zeichen

AllyciaStore

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I have not had the opportunity to use the app because I spent hours figuring out how to remove the ad blocker, which I did, but I still kept getting the error message when I wanted to put in my billing information. It is so frustrating, and I am still stuck at this point; hence cant start to use the app, unfortunately.

Flower City Soap Company

Time spent using app About 2 years

I haven't used Pinterest very much in the past few years as I am still not used to how Pinterest works

Imperial56

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

olá , conheci Pinterest agora e estou baixando para testar a plataforma pois foi indicada pelo nosso mentor Alberto Kouty

Akshar herbs and spices

I get to promote my products using my personal Pinterest profile and still get my leads and conversions. It is straightforward to add new pins, and their Idea pins are genius. It goes with the times of people only have short attention spans.

Dawns Pet Store

It’s been a hassle connecting my Pinterest And I’m not sure what’s wrong with it Not sure how to fix it But everything else is workin fine and I got $100 in fee ad spend so that was nice Thank you for that

DivineCoutureNC

Time spent using app 2 minutes

It was easy to setup. Will i make any sales is the question? My first time adding pinterest to a store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11