Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

ianonai mulher

Location Brazil

Não posso avaliar resultados ainda, estou aprendendo a usar! Espero encontrar conteúdos que me direcionem para as metas.

My Funny Coffee Mug

It's ok, if you can get it to work correctly. Took two tries before it started working properly, Hope it goes better!

Robot-Tees.com

It's was great! I love how easy it was to in stall. The step by step was the best help! Just the last install button new says "Add Channel." Using to help track my store.

Gawsy Studio

Location Netherlands

I cannot give access to Pinterest on the Shopify app and anytime I clicked ok it's back to the original page again

Light.Bodyful

Pinterest has always been helpful, this will be my first attempt connecting my store to pintrest. I guess I will know if this is working for my needs in a month or so.

Odi Boutique Jewellery

Location New Zealand

hopefully i can fully connect the app, as it says unabe to sync feeds, when it gets this technical i find it hard to understand

Clasicco

It was fairly simple to connect, however once on the Pinterest app it seems like some features have to be re-installed. Still trying to figure it out.

emtypetcity

Location Cyprus

ελπιζω να με βοηθησει στις πωλησεις.αν δε με βοηθησει τοτε θα αλλαξω στρατηγικη.Νομιζω ομως οτι εφοσων θα βλεπουν τα προιοντα μου εκατομμυρια κοσμος,τοτε σιγουρα θα ειναι πολλαπλα τα κερδη.

SUZYPCOSMETICS LLC

only problem what i see its conected with my name not with the business name, a little strange automatic conecting with shopify.

Superior Stencils

I used this to set up to sync my pinterest account to my shopify store. I also did this with Facebook and had no problems at all. I evidentally took a misstep when setting this up on Pinterest and am apealing the decision from pinterest to allow us to sync our stores. Thank you for your help- Cheryl
Superiorstencils.com