Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Of Wax And Wood LLC

had to force log out and re-login to get app connected but other than that the installation went alright

Royal Barista Coffee

I use this app to help me promote my Shopify store. It is easy to set up and navigate, with a friendly GUI.

AMS Gadgets

It's the first time I am going to use this app. So I need more time to give my appreciation. I will come back later to rate it again.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

It's too soon for me to review this app. The 'system' nudged me to connect my store to Pinterest. All I had to do was 'allow' it. I'll provide more feedback in the days to come.

LSW Sew Quilt Creations

The app for the most part works and I like it. However, it keeps saying that it is not connected to a pinterest business account and it most definitely is. Not sure what the problem is.

elk grove cookies

It was simple but the pinterest site is confusing for beginners. The editing for the homepage is confusing.

chaussures tania

i used this app to get more traffic online and it seems to work fine easy to use and no problems so far

The Perfect Spoon - A Fun Cuddling Gift Set for Couples or a helpful Eating Aid for Disabled?

Waiting to see what happens................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Donna Quixote

So far so good. Haven't had a chance to use it yet. We'll let you know as soon as we can.

karin kraemer - jewellery

Finally got it. Don't be disheartened when you are trying to add this plug in here (UK user), it did say "Not compatible" but it seems just to be a bug on the app store. Did manage to install it finally after clicking "view all reviews" it came up just fine. Be aware Chrome makes installing impossible (at least for me) so use another browser. Looking forward trying it out now.

Previous 1