Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

4Loop2Loop

I find it very difficult to organize any promotions via Pinterest. It is complex to launch campaigns and ads.

J’s Arch Apparel & More

I connected my store to Pinterest. It asked me for billing information in order to run ads for my store. Its kind of confusing as I don't know if my items would still be pinned to my pinterest without billing as they do not provide that information.

Uniquely U Enterprises

it was very easy to use and understand! i would recommend everyone give it a try. What could it hurt

Am Manna Naturals

I did not fully understand what impressions meant and the bidding process. I tried to read the help

Of Wax And Wood LLC

had to force log out and re-login to get app connected but other than that the installation went alright

Royal Barista Coffee

I use this app to help me promote my Shopify store. It is easy to set up and navigate, with a friendly GUI.

AMS Gadgets

It's the first time I am going to use this app. So I need more time to give my appreciation. I will come back later to rate it again.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

It's too soon for me to review this app. The 'system' nudged me to connect my store to Pinterest. All I had to do was 'allow' it. I'll provide more feedback in the days to come.

LSW Sew Quilt Creations

The app for the most part works and I like it. However, it keeps saying that it is not connected to a pinterest business account and it most definitely is. Not sure what the problem is.

elk grove cookies

It was simple but the pinterest site is confusing for beginners. The editing for the homepage is confusing.

Previous 1