Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Live with Motivation

I used this to help me install Pinterest in my Shopify store. I was confused as to why the 'add billing' didn't update or say it was updated. And the screen still asks me for billing info? That is nonsense.

NZ Country

I am not sure how setting up campaigns works - do you have to go into the pintrest merchant account to set up camaigns? Its not clear

ellunice

I used this app to help me increase my Shopify store and help more costumer visit my website every day.

SimpleJoy17

I am not able to find the page to agree to Terms and Conditions to link Pinterest to my shop. It's not very user friendly.

Wilson's Craft Store

I have just started using Pinterest so I can't really rate it at this time. I don't really like rating things before I have had a chance to use them for a little bit of time.

Buckz apparel.

i used the app to help me promote my business but i tried to post about it but it asked me for money thinking it would be like facebook or instagram or twitter

Blue Box Boutique

Integrating with my Shopify store was seamless but the app literally pulled ALL my listings (including listings I have taken off my shop and archived since I discontinued those styles). I now have to literally go though hundreds of products and delete those pins. I also updated the photos on certain listings trying to revamp my website but Pinterest somehow integrated the old pictures even though I've deleted them from the product page.

Jingleheimer Schmitt's

I signed up for this app to help promote products from my online store, it was all very simple which was refreshing. The hardest part was writing this review.

Musclaholic

good but expecting result !
I pray it works out i will give you a better review!
just give me sales

4Loop2Loop

I find it very difficult to organize any promotions via Pinterest. It is complex to launch campaigns and ads.

Previous 1 3