Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

This T-Shirt Is Mine!

I'm just getting started with this new app, but so far so good. I'll try this for a bit to see if it truly helps drive more traffic to my site.

Store do Leo

Estou avaliando ainda! Não tenho ainda vendas por este canal! mais desejo muito que possa ser um excelente canal para demostrar meus produtos.

MiniDreamMakers

Just Registered and so far so good easy to follow now its getting int the swing of things hope its easy

Tesoros Maya

Easy to set up and you can create ad campaigns in shopify. Pinterest is having an issue with our URL and their support isnt helpful. Still going back and forth with them.

Izzure

i have opened a shopify buisness and a friend suggested i use pinterest to draw in more customers and aware to my store. ive never used pinterest and found it easy to use.
i think for those with buisnesses and want to create a buisness account, it would be helpful to give a example description when it comes to the billing section. that would reinsure the admin. howewver, over all, it has been good.

vaoalavanilla

I have just installed it which was easy to do with clear instructions from the Help section. I have successfully integrated my Pinterest and Shopify sites but have not yet seen the results of the products being synced from my Shopify store to my Pinterest account yet. Will see the results soon and decide then whether this app is good or not.

Paws Of Jewels

I have integraed my Shopify store to Pinterest but I am not happy that I have been asked to add a credit card when I will not be doing any advertising on Pinterest

Cazara Store

Este aplicativo é ideal para minha loja. Estou apenas começando a utilizá-lo e apostando que suprirá o que preciso.

Marcel Woingué-Dagrou

Easy to connect but i don't really see what this apps do. Does it send automatically images on Pinterest or not ? is it use only for adds ?

Chet’s Basement

I'm just installing the app. No real comments yet.
..................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7