Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

CoinageHunters

I use this application to help me market my clothing brand. It's not working out well yet 1st months

ayuuu1

ho appena iniziato ad usarla, sono sincera, devo ancora provarla, eventualmente aggiornerò la recenzione ma per adesso questa è.

Hendrick Studios

I found it to be adequate to connect the links. It was self explanatory and easy to comprehend. it was fine.

Tabrizi Rugs

I just started using app and I am satisfied with that, I can put a better review later ...Thank You!

Faceless Genie Design

im confused on the setup and conversion of pinterest and shopify and facebook, and im unsure as to what my ads are paying for or even how to stop them once theyve started

Adela San Diego

Every time I try to set up a my billing, only a blank page appears... Even having dowloaded the app on my computer.

PETDURO

We installed this app in shopify and it successfully uploaded our product catalog into Pinterest automatically. However, the product pins have no price, inventory infomation and buy button.
We contact pinterest and shopify for help, but none of them help solved the problem.
This is a common problem. Hope they could help solve this problem ASAP.

C.T.C Fashion

I haven't done enough to have measurable data to tell you if the choice was correct, but I've seen store on my personal pinterest and click often. Set up was easy so the next step is to start selling.

Willie J's: The Easy PJ's

I haven't used it yet so I'm not sure about my experience yet. I'm not sure why I'm being asked this now.

Styles with Stephanie (a country boutique)

I found it semi complicated at the start to set up and making certain my shopify was connected properly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6