Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Joely Ball

I think it was easy although there is very little on screen to assure me it has set up properly, maybe a success symbol to say it is now up and running and maybe some kind of tutorial about using the app or explain how it works. I will have a play but I dont feel as confident as I possibly could

Body Design Health

Really easy to link with my Shopify Store. Really quick and easy, now to await the results on the integration and see if traffic increases to the site.

MadDog Vivo

I followed the steps and the app was added and my business Pinterest account with a minimum of issues.

The Seaview Collection

Really easy to setup and configure, the process went smoothly from beginning to end and I am very satisfied.

Katrina and Co.

It's easy to use. I just started my online shop so I'm waiting approval for Pinterest. My blog gets a lot of traffic from Pinterest so we will see.

Assistance Healthcare

Just installed the Pinterest app inside my shopify store. The process was super easy. No fuss. Done in minutes! Now just waiting for Pinterest to grab my products from shopify store.

Sort Of Used

Easy integration with Shopify. Setup was easy with the exception of the adding of an ad account. Would recommend to anyone wanting to grow their business.

Aina Flores

Seguí los pasos que me proporcionó Pinterest y Shopify. No necesitas conocimientos complejos pero si un poco de tiempo y dedicación

LASH SWIMWEAR AND LINGERIE

i use this app to check out the latest fashion in town. which has inspired to start up my online store for swimwear and lingerie items.

Cosmelle Jewelles

good, it is helpful and brings a lot of traffic to my page, i have so many subscribers ready for the launch

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19