Pinterest

Put your products where people go to find ideas to try and buy

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

lightingsandtravelkits

I use this app to help me to do advertising. I really like how it does draw attention to onlookers. I would be nice if it did ads better.

Pink Pearl Fashion Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this to connect my online store
thank you for making it easy and great I cant wait to see if this will help with business

Ubertastic Deals

Time spent using app About 1 month

could be easier
had to change browser setting 5 times before it would work.
I hope it imports all the items and descriptions etc

Sunreal Clothing

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Just getting started. Set up was simple and fast. I'll come back in a month after using it and see if I give it 5 stars or leave it or drop it lower? I'll be back.

Estaganza

I love this app, it's an Awesome app. It's also very helpful in finding ideas. Very informational and worldwide.

Shoplania

comencé a usarla me parece amigable esperemos lo mejor, le veo futuro y creo que todo va ir bien entre nuestra relacion comercial

Drop Shopy

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Estou gostando de trabalhar com vocês, espero ter mais agilidade pois estou começando nesta plataforma e não detenho de todos os conhecimentos

ONE INFINITY

Time spent using app 30 minutes

The app itself is great. However, getting it to connect with my Pinterest account was tricky. I tried for half an hour, it never worked. It only worked once I deactivated ad blockers and changed the cookie settings in my browser. It also did not work AT ALL in Safari (had to switch to Chrome).

zestksify

Time spent using app 7 minutes

The setup of integration with the Shopify store seems to go smoothly. Trying to integrate products, awaiting setup

BestMart99

Time spent using app 11 minutes

setup is so easy with shopify i made it with few clicks, user-friendly app for users , highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62