Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Brew and Feed

My goal is to generate more traffic to my website and Pintrest has been very effective at doing that.

mistressofstyle2020

i am using this app to draw more followers and customers to purchase and become aware of my brand to purchase. this is a known site and has a lot of visitors daily

Studio LeRoux

I am using pinterest to organize ideas and display my work. I recently started using it for my business, and am finding it difficult to understand all of the things it can do, and what I should be doing to make sure that pinterest is set up properly.

Thrival Gear

I am gaining views and reach but I cant afford the ads yet, Thank you for the credit it was helpful in learning. I am new to this so I appreciate it!

aloQwin Designs

I am still a novice so any info I add would be premature; like speaking about a book without reading it!

Madelene's Cucina & More

I used this app to install in my Shopify store. Quick easy and smooth. I would most definitely recommend to others. Thanks.

Millers Mall

I'll know more when it works. Just starting out. Looking forward to sales and using this sales channel

Kevia Style, LLC

Barely used it - I would like some suggestions on how to use it. Send me some tips at tjs@timschaar.com

Consider It Country Cottage Industries

As far as I can tell, this has been relatively easy to set up. I would still rather just have a simple ON button to click on the Shopify site, though, and then have the hook-up between the two platforms just "happen." A follow-up confirmation message, "Congratulations, your website and Pinterest are successfully integrated" would be nice.

Shop Mylala

I used this app to get my business out there and its working! My page views have more then tripled!

Previous 1 3 4