Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

HTShop.it

Location Italy

Uso facile ed intuitivo, ci auguriamo sia altrettanto efficace a portarci vendite e visite nel nostro shop.

Ronnie's Shop

so far so good. the connection has been ok, looking forward to see my catalog imported into pinterest

Blacktree Hair

I used this app to connect to my online store. I am having issues with store items not connecting or uploading to my online store.

Alyona Jewellery

I found it really easy to set up, understand and navigate and also easy to sort syncing with website.

Classic Cases

Definitely easy to add Pinterest directly to my store! Took less than 5 minutes! Even had options to add advertisements

Dolphin Kayak

此APP我喜欢,简单 友好!内容是我喜欢的
I quite like this app, it is easy to use and user-friendly! I quite like the content

Copper Cardinal Wood Creations

I'm still learning, but being able to connect my Shopify store to Pinterest is awesome! I need to learn more about marketing and how these two work together. It is hard though, I'm a maker -not a computer wizard.

Eves Crea

Location Belgium

heel tevreden! hopelijk een tof reclame en marketing middel om eves crea wat bekendheid te brengen!:)

Simply Stand Out

Just started using. I would prefer to get a confirmation page when I've signed up instead of a page repeating the sign up process. It looked like I wasn't signed up to connect shopify to pinterest.

iGlow Running

I am trying for the first time so I am not sure how good is it.I hope to grow my audience and increase sales

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52