Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Loungewear HQ

Great app to use; I just started using it to help my business grow and reach a new audience. The $100 ads cash is a big help.

DiscountSteve

building a store and gettin ad campaigns set up, great experience! everything set up easy and fast for users.

SAZZU

Steps are easy to follow.
It should specify if the email of the personal account should be the same as the business one.

HereNowCo

I have not used the app yet, but I use the website and am fairly happy with the results. I have run ads and they have brought traffic to my desired destination.

Avian Select

Very efficient easy to follow prompts for setup etc. Ad concept structure was a little confusing. However it was more fluid and much less troublesome than Facebook and Instagram app integrations.

Cuties Lip Gloss

a great addition to market your products and services. Pictures will attract customers to your website, and give them an insight on your business

Mywarmfitness

I used this app to help me learn about new products and technology. It’s a creative way to stay close to my customers.

Reindeerland

I love the visuals on the app. But I don't really know how to navigate successfully. Sometimes, I can get to page where I can search and discover more information and sometimes not.

Beefly-Sisters

i like all the DIY PROJECTS YOU HAVE ON YOUR PAGE IT SAVES MUCH MONEYAND ALSO YOUR COOKING RECIEPS A

Texadia Fashion

Trying to learn or experience more at this time. I like to see more sales using Pinterest. Please advise.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9