Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

NelleBelle

I used this app to help me generate sales and get my website exposed! It would be nice if they took prepaid cards. But other than that the app is wonderful!

koolmall.com

i am just starting to use the app. I have had some issues getting the products from spotify to load to my site

LASTOP DEALS

ITS WAS CHALLENGING BECAUSE IM NEW BUT I GUESS IT WAS OK AND ALITTLE CONFUSING. HOPE I GET TO UNDERSTNAD THE USE OF IT

Teedotkustoms

was coo ever knew the world and the net has so much beauty and mystery dope app as well nope hopefully

Markies LLC

I used this app to set up an ad campaign. It was fairly simple and easy to use. And surprisingly very cost effective!

when you word

It was easy to connect Shopify and Pinterest. The $100 ad credit is a nice bonus! Being somewhat new to Pinterest, the admin pages are not quite as intuitive as Shopify's admin pages.

baZarboutic

swdefhsiofjwdkpwlkdp;ljfmoilbnwonxmowfmlkc whxjuwiopdwoiujhghbjkloiuyhgfcvbhjkliuygfvhbjnkloiuygfvbhnkml

Ashopaharra

I used this app to drive more customers to my online marketing channel. I will continue using this ad

SquatchSurvivalGear

Setting it up was easy enough. Look forward to using the app and see what pintrest can do for our brand.

Butterfly Warriors Jewelry

Easy to use and fairly quick. I don't like having to put billing info in for the ads that I wont't use though.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13