Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Bonnie B's Tees & More

I use this app to help track page visitors and page ads, which will hopefully grow my business and generate more sales.

Essentially Crafty

Easy to connect, but I can't find any info about adding a "Pin It' button to my shop and blog images.

Harvistal

Easy set up. Needs more clarification on next steps of the account set up but that could be just me being overwhelmed. Over all good experience.

AGAATI

Quick for setting up following the instructions, now have to see how it performs in marketing and selling our product.

Checklist Central

Just getting started. I have not (nor do I have plans yet) purchased an ad. Perhaps in the future I will.

Zen Houndz Clothing

I used the app to integrate into my shopify store. There could have been a little more information on inserting the code into the shopify code sections.

DesignByRobot

I used this app to connect with pinterest but my product doesn't show on pinterest. i don't know how to fix this.

Trends Cat

Great app to sales product from pinterest. Everything works goods and the connection with your pinterest account is easy to set up. Thanks

Club Soda Shop

Allow users to select which account to log into first to make it a seamless experience. I had to log out and log in again, which broke the user flow and made me return to Shopify to connect again.

TasticTees

Seem to connect to my Shopify business pretty easily. Now just need to make sure product is pushed to Pinterest site for advertising.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7