Pinterest

Pinterest | Reviews

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Boutique biker

I use this app to growth my organic trafic, its incredible ! Thanks to Pinterest Team to do one software like this !

DECORANDO A VALER IMPORTADOS

Foi meio complicado pra configurar, mas a equipe do Suporte foi bem solícita e me ajudou bastante. Só preciso testar campanhas patrocinadas para ver se dão o retorno deseja para a empresa.

MugzanMore

At some point, I could not continue. That being said, I believe overall, I'm in good hands! I'm still green at this. I believe Pinterest will help me overall.

nahchillbrand

I used the app to promote my designs and ideas and find inspiration for my brand. I hope to get my brand in front of as many eyes as possible

MASILA Co.

I use this app to get inspiration, ideas & motivational quotes. It's a good site to also get a feel of what is out there when you do simple searches. You get a wide range of things from this site from food, to products to services

Createdbybonk

It is a little hard to connect multiple accounts, I struggled quite a bit and just used trial and error.

CO'PS

bisher gut und einfach einzurichten. mehr kann ich nicht sagen da ich die app erst gerade installiert habe.

Recicrea

me encanta pinteres, la uso como inspiración para muchos de mis proyectos y para mostrar mis productos.

FM-iLy

I used this app to help me grow brand awareness of my online shop, will see how we go with set goals

Dixie Shiners

This app is less time consuming because it was so easy to setup. I know I will enjoy using this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37