Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Sister2Sister Wellness Spa

I love looking up everything on here. Description, pictures, and videos are great. It's so many great recipes.

PostpartumMX

this review is not for the app, is for all the environment of pinterest ads and analytics and the agents.... Is changing constantly and quick but the experience is good... i have an agent from pinterest that is helping me to set up all, is different and is too few information in videos about how to do some things... i believe if in a youtube channel of pinterest or a folder in the pinterest channel with quick explanation of how to do the processes to set up and the about the terms and way to work because google and facebook have the most of the public in their ads and all are trying to understand pinterest in the same way but is a quite different but i believe is good...

The Gold Aura

I use this app a lot and it is great for marketing. However, i would benefit from more instructions and tips for success.

Camille's Moda Boutique

I use Pinterest to promote fashion boutique and I have been loving the results. I have generated my first two sales.

Leah Quinn Design: Fabric, Fashion & Home Decor

I have seen increased engagement and visits to my Shopify store since pinning my products to Pinterest. Would recommend this app.

Tamisha's DIY Workshop & Consultant

I use this app to help promote my business and find new ideas. I really enjoy the app. I learn so much.

SHOPxMODISH

loved it, it helped me grow and it was very easy to use. I would recommend many users use this app to grow their sites.

Fashionablymodish

great app it helps me out alot, Just downloaded it and I love it already. i highly recommend this app to everybody.

KHEMISTRY KLUB

I enjoy using Pintrest, it is very easy to use. I would recommend it to other new store owners. I look forward to using this app in the future.

Puzzle Pride Clothing

very SIMPLE!!!!! Thank the lord. Cant get enough simplicity! No advance knowledge of enrollment or sign up was needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 178 179