Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Elaine's Journey

Love this app, it is easy to use and has a lot of great ideas and suggestions. They provide a good amount of resources as well.

Pink Wildflowers Boutique

I just started to use this app for business. I havent had a chance to use for business just yet so i am unable to rate at this time.

BuboHandmade

Pinterest is pretty easy to use and navigate. No real hiccups I have to write 100 words, not done yet. there

Borxy

I really like this app It's Good for business and cheap for promet your bueiness and get more sales , and more people buying from your online store

Shop5EVER

I enjoyed this app. thank you for the opportunity. very quick fast and reliable when it came down to work.

Glitzy Swan

Pretty good so far. I am able to share my items on Pinterest really easily. I am surprised just how many people are seeing my items on Pinterest.

Show Barn Life

I used this app to connect my products on my Shopify website, showbarnlife.com to Pinterest and it worked great!

STEFFII

VERY EASY TO USE. THE PROCESS WORKED GREAT AND INTEGRATED BOTH SHOPIFY AND PINTEREST JUST AS IT SAID

VanityVibe

Pretty good, actually. Always expect better stuff from Pinterest than the immensely difficult Facebook et al. Thanks, guys!

Peace Goods

I just signed up but so far so good. However it's too early for me to give any meaningful feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63