Pinterest

Pinterest | Reviews

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

BrittaniibyBrittanii

its really great, super un an easy!!!!!!!!!!!!! definitely would recommend to any small business just coming out!

Grace to Cultivate LLC.

So far so good. The app is a good way to connect the dots. I think it would also be good for Pinterest to advertise the fact that their business account is totally free.

FortuneSuits.com

This is my second store and I can accurately attest my sales from my first store to Pinterest. It has been a great experience.

Beautiful Complexionz Cosmetics

I used this app to promote my business and generate more sales. I like this app because it is accessible and easy to use.

MITCHUMM Industries

super fast integration and user friendly. would love to see the upgrade to my store soon! Finally the pinterest integration is available also to italian market.

Little Kids Business

it was easy to set up pinterest on shopify and I love that I can access this from within my shopify store

Zebra Print Promo

Easy to use, they offer step-by-step use instructions, very pleased with this app. I would highly recommend getting a Pinterest account!

ALL ABOUT BABIES

it was awesome thanks a lot it helped me very much to start my site and advertising my products a lot thanks

Li'nterior

I can't believe how fast and easy the setup was. I am myself a huge fan of pinterest, so I am more than proud to share my world with the community even more.

KITSCH BITCH

The set up was sooo easy! Loved it - step by step with visualisations. No additional research needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 265 266