Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Asset Rehab

information and I like to get the feed back I get from this app and I hope for it to stay around with this coming future

Mindflowbeauty

Location United Arab Emirates

Very easy to install and get started with. Hoping for more reach through pinterest as it is a great platform for brand awareness.

ASIYA Wellness

Location Australia

Fantastic App to share ideas and products. I've been using it for many years now and find it extremely helpful.

TEB CUSTOMS

It was a very easy process for me to connect my Shopify eCommerce store to Pinterest. I'm someone with no computer experience.

Sandia Mountain Woodworks

Super easy instructions to follow and overall great experience. Looking forward to using this platform to help grow my business!!

G.I.F.T's

I use this app for my business integration with my online store. Using and setting up this app was easy.

My Jewellery Box

Location Australia

really easy to install and connect to my shop look forward to see how will help me will tell you later

clo

Location Qatar

I enjoy this app and hope to utilize all the benefits that we can gain from this app for our online store

NXT NOIR

Easy to use. The integration seems very smooth and easy to maneuver. I hoping this will bring more eyes to my store.

Jenady Shop

Location Netherlands

zeer tevreden ik zou het iedereen aan bevelen geen ze konen over getwijfeld beter dan facebook bij Pintrest heb je geen blokkades toppie

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 376 377