Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Atteetudes

I used this app to help with set up my shopify account to advertise my T-shirt business, Atteetudes. It was not hard at all.

100 YEARS OF LOVE

One thing I have to say about Pinterest is they make it really easy to connect with social media platforms they work with. Amazing!

Styles by Jlee

it was really easy to set up .................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tiny Royals Brand

I used this app to help me with creating catalogs on pinterest and helping with marketing/ad campaigns. Set up has been easy and beneficial for getting traffic to my products and website.

Tilted.AF

So far, so good. The setup was seamless. The app added the channel, and automatically added all of my products to the channel.

Staci Nicole

I used this app to help market my Shopify store. So far so great. I am excited about the next step for my store. Thank you Pinterest for great marketing and reaching customers I couldn't reach.

Dolce Bella Kids

Super easy integration and setup with Pinterest plus a credit for ad use to get me going. I'm excited to see how it all works together.

Decorators Choice

Super easy to setup . Hope it is just s easy to use. .....................................................

Utopian Trimmings

I use Pinterest on a daily basis.. It inspires me and encourages me to broaden my horizons. I encourage others to give it a whirl.

Johnbee33

great...convenient....clicks away from getting started on a new hobby*********************************************************$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31