Pinterest , 5,787 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and swift integration. It allows effortless linking of online stores with Pinterest, enhancing product visibility through Product Pins. The app provides detailed analytics for performance tracking and campaign optimization, with some merchants reporting free advertising credits upon sign-up. It's suitable for all skill levels and is seen as a powerful marketing tool, driving traffic and sales. It offers a seamless setup, diverse product range, and quick checkout process. Customer support is generally described as helpful and professional.

October 6, 2023

boa demais

GPS Shopping Online
3 months using the app
August 5, 2023

Vou dar 4 estrelas por conta que foi facil a conexão da loja com o pinterest,se for bom volto aqui

Cassetadas Outlet
3 months using the app
August 7, 2023

Não testei ainda, expectativa la em cima, mas app bom e facil para se mexer, agora subir as campanhas e bora testa

New Joias 18k

This app is a must!

FIRE FOX
Pakistan
October 6, 2022

I use the app to help me market and sell products. Great app. Wish they had ways to filter the products sent to Pinterest.

GeraldBlack.com
July 10, 2020

I use this app to help me setup my online apparel shirt business. Unemployed since March but planning to take my experience and talent for my store
https://doeink.myshopify.com/ stop by and check it out.

DoeInk
July 27, 2020

It was easy to install and to set it up - therefore i had no problems and think it is a pretty good tool.

QURLX
November 11, 2020

I have not used it yet. I just finished setting up the application to run Ads. I be on Pinterest 7 days a weeks. It is awesome.

wamcorporation
About 3 years using the app
November 28, 2020

I wanted to connect my business shop to create content and increase engagement with the help of pinterest by creating boards of gifts. Navigation is somewhat on the more simple and user friendly side. Hoping to learn more about pinterest quickly and with functional guidance.

giftsbyrc