Pinterest , 5,810 reviews

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and seamless Shopify integration. It boosts product visibility on Pinterest and offers detailed analytics for performance tracking and campaign optimization. Many merchants report increased sales and traffic, and appreciate the free advertising credits. The app is especially beneficial for beginners due to its simplicity. One-on-one support is also valued by merchants.

October 27, 2021

its really easy to use. great for advertising my products. easy download and set up. will be sharing with friends.

bawdenj5
About 2 months using the app
October 27, 2021

I love this app, its my inspirational board. And also a platform for me to showcase the work I've done.

Great Functional Goods
6 minutes using the app
Edited October 27, 2021

I will use Pinterest to promote my E-commerce through ads in this app. I really like how Pinterest values ​​the beauty and quality of its posts, so it is a reference for those looking for good images, whether of places, landscapes or even fashion and beauty in general. I hope to leverage my sales using the platform.

Novara
Brazil
11 months using the app
Edited December 20, 2021

Pinterest were really helpful in getting started - in their pin creating wizards as well as other really helpful resources. The team at Pinterest have really helped me by communicating well what to do and not do, and what kind of ads and content works best with their platform. Their targeting is great - let the algorithm work for you, don't try and be too clever!

STEM ginger
9 months using the app
Edited October 27, 2021

Looooooove This App, Its so Amazing. I haven't used it on my site yet, but I do use it for everything else.

TripleSevenz SpiceBlends
About 1 month using the app
October 27, 2021

I haven't quite completed set up, but have connected the app to my shopify store. I'll configure it more over the next day or so, but don't expect there to be any problems.

Kate Quilts
1 day using the app
October 26, 2021

Took me some time, only because I had no idea how to do this. Next time it may be faster. Good and easy app to follow

Zaphoot
5 months using the app
October 26, 2021

My first two sales were from Pinterest. You can't beat that! I have another store--most sales are from Pinterest. So appreciate Pinterest!

Real Wood Styles
4 months using the app
October 26, 2021

I love the app. It is easy to use and gives step-by-step information about each procedure. A great app.

Rachvid Wears
10 months using the app
October 26, 2021

loved the app it was so easy to use and navigate the app and do what i have been trying to do with other platforms

Ashes 2 Beauty Cosmetics