Pinterest , 5,834 reviews

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with their stores. It enables the creation and management of Product Pins directly from the dashboard, enhancing product visibility. Detailed analytics on Pins are provided, aiding in performance tracking and campaign optimization. Many merchants find it a potent tool for boosting traffic and sales, and value its profile connection feature and cost-effective advertising options. It's often considered more manageable than other social media platforms.

July 9, 2021

Great app. Looking forward to creating an add campaign and have more traffic to my store. First time user. We will see how this goes

PLAZA DE LA MODE.COM
10 months using the app
Edited August 1, 2021

We are being charged too much per day for the ads. No ads were ran the last three or 4 days and you tried to charge $927.00. You already collected over $600. dollars this week. There were no sales.

Gracietown.com
About 1 year using the app
July 9, 2021

it is a good site, it is helping me get my business off the ground, i would recommend it if you are trying to start a business

SauceyBoutique
17 minutes using the app
July 9, 2021

its so easy to start right away compared to others out there seems to be intuitive and thats very appreciated I used to start ads for my new tshirt company SinfulJokersTees.com

Sinful Joker Tees
6 months using the app
July 9, 2021

Great app cool place to find the design you are looking for in all areas from fab to fashion this is the place to look.

Furniture Now (CA)
1 minute using the app
July 9, 2021

I use this app to post my creations. I also love how you can make multiple pins at once on the desktop.

Art by Yolie
3 months using the app
July 9, 2021

This app is a must have for online stores. It helps target customers that may otherwise have not known about you.

Mia and Angel
Over 1 year using the app
July 9, 2021

good to use and easy to use I would recommend it to all to use
everyone should use this product and customer service

Shellie Devenny
6 months using the app
July 9, 2021

I came from using Square (Weebly) and it was a nightmare trying to get Pinterest to connect. This was so simple. Just a few clicks and I was connected and ready to go!

Crafty Taurus Designs
3 months using the app
July 9, 2021

Easy install, good integration. Very smooth process. The product linking and ad management is super helpful.

BeauTeas.com