Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Save up to 90% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

Miliani Eyeware

This is an amazing app. Great prices. Would like to see a back/edit button and a smaller stamp option, with tracking number separate. (my return address and send to would already be on there).

There was one order that I had to partially refund. After refunded it closed the order. So I had to manually enter it. Also when doing multiple the box weights are different I'd like an option to at least see what customer I was packing and shipping....

I'm hoping this app stays free. You never know. Flawlessly works with Shopify.

Bokksu

I used to use ShipStation, but when USPS prices rose in January 2017, I looked into alternatives and was super happy to have found Pirate Ship! In addition to having amazing customer service and support, the app is incredibly easy to use and cuts down the time to create batch shipping by a ton. Highly recommend using Pirate Ship for all your batch shipping needs!

Changecobox

I LOVE Pirateship!! This was exactly what we needed for our subscription box! So easy to use, the customer service is out of this world and we save a ton of $$ going through them! :)

The Polepunzel Box

Exactly what I needed for my subscription box service! Quick and excellent customer support and cheap USPS shipping prices! Love this company!

Radiant Health Magazine

Best shipping rates, easy to use and great customer support!

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

Top notch customer service and great prices!

1 2 3 5 Next