Pirate Ship: CheapARR Shipping

Pirate Ship: CheapARR Shipping

Installation gratuite. Des frais supplémentaires peuvent s’appliquer.
Note (4,6)
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 janvier 2023

Pirate Ship is just such a joy to use, honestly. Even though the prices end up being the same as Shopify's prices for me (I almost always ship USPS First Class padded mailers under 10oz), I will keep using Pirate Ship for all my labels! *Especially* for international shipments!! Plus their customer service is next to none, it's seriously a no-brainer.

Oh and their humor is the absolute cherry-on-top, I love them there and almost wish I could work for them, too

NEON SOL
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 11 mois
16 janvier 2023

I've used a few shipping managers and Pirate Ship is the best! Easy to use and absolutely the best rates available.

Positiontech
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 4 jours
27 décembre 2022

Fantastic shipping app. There's really not much to say about this app because it's fairly straightforward. The interface is well designed and everything is really easy to understand. HOWEVER, there needs to be an option to select orders based on their shipping method because right now that's all manual and it kind of sucks when you have a lot of orders to pack. Overall 8/10.

NFDVapes
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 2 ans
6 décembre 2022

Pirateship.com saves me $$$ every month with prices lower than my volume discounts. It has never gone offline in over three years. I am 70 Y. O. And it is simple and trouble free. I would recommend to everyone EXCEPT MY COMPETITIOn. that

OXYGEN FOR LESS
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus de 2 ans
23 août 2022

Pirate ship is literally amazing. Great customer service and great pricing rates. Highly recommend this app to all newly businesses.

ClutchBaddies
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 2 mois
7 juillet 2022

I am so happy with Pirate Ship. The app is easy to use and the prices are great. They recently got better pricing with USPS and passed on the savings to us. I really appreciate that I can quickly see is USPS or UPS is better for pricing and/or delivery time. The customer service is amazing, very responsive and beyond helpful. Thank you!!

Plymouth Cards
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus d'un an
8 mai 2022

You can't create an account if you're not in the USA. Unfortunately, it doesn't state that anywhere.

Custom EDM Jerseys
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 1 minute
18 octobre 2021

Whew! Where do I begin? First of, customer service wins & the fact that the app is free however this App is lacking a lot of technique features in comparison to other apps. If you're a small business owner making between 1-50 orders per month you won't find much of a problem here but as you start to expand you realize this app isn't as efficient for larger amount of orders. Bulking orders is a hassle so I'm forced to have to fulfil orders one at a time which ends up costing more money in the long run. You're unable to customize postage i.e adding a note under the tracking number for your customers, you can only do so if you create an order which again doesn't make any sense if the order is already imported from Shopify. Another huge issue is text marketing, I want my customers to be updated BOTH email & text. This app only provides email shipping updates, we're about to enter into 2022 & this feature isn't available? Something has to be done about that. The list goes on but these are the biggest problems & I am really hoping you can make these changes SOON because you guys still win with customer service & easy to navigate app.

TameTheStorm LLC
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus de 2 ans
Modifié le 1 octobre 2021

Easy to use and best shipping rates. As Shopify Amazon integration ends, you should add Amazon shipping to your App.

Premium Supply USA
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Plus d'un an
8 septembre 2021

This app is 100 times better than shipping easy or shiphero. Its so simple to use and they have GREAT rates. Highly recommend anyone trying to ship and dont want a pain in the butt app. Go with this app and they answer FAST too

Sakoon USA