Recensies (95)

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 juli 2023

I have been using Pirateship for3 years now and it has saved me a lot of money. I have tried other shipping alternatives and i always came back to Pirateship. I am glad they added UPS shipping.

All Natural Organic Lifestyle
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
8 mei 2023

Easy to use and saves $$ over what buying our USPS shipping labels from Shopify would cost, especially since Pirate Ship recently began offering even further discounted USPS rates.

You can also set it up to send the same Shopify tracking email sequence as if you shipped using Shopify.

Highly Recommended!

Texas Rescue Coffee Co.
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
6 december 2022

Pirateship.com saves me $$$ every month with prices lower than my volume discounts. It has never gone offline in over three years. I am 70 Y. O. And it is simple and trouble free. I would recommend to everyone EXCEPT MY COMPETITIOn. that

OXYGEN FOR LESS
27 december 2022

Fantastic shipping app. There's really not much to say about this app because it's fairly straightforward. The interface is well designed and everything is really easy to understand. HOWEVER, there needs to be an option to select orders based on their shipping method because right now that's all manual and it kind of sucks when you have a lot of orders to pack. Overall 8/10.

NFDVapes
12 februari 2021

This is the best app ever. It has saved me time and money and is super easy to use. Highly recommend! :-D

PetProductDelivery.com
1 september 2020

I just used Pirate Ship for the first time. It is a very intuitive app and will make my life easier.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
7 juli 2022

I am so happy with Pirate Ship. The app is easy to use and the prices are great. They recently got better pricing with USPS and passed on the savings to us. I really appreciate that I can quickly see is USPS or UPS is better for pricing and/or delivery time. The customer service is amazing, very responsive and beyond helpful. Thank you!!

Plymouth Cards
21 januari 2021

Love everything about Pirate Ship! It's super user friendly and easy to use, saves me money on shipping, is free to use, and their customer service is amazing - friendly, quick to respond, and knowledgeable enough to solve any questions I've had.

Wishes Craft Shop
28 april 2023

I love Pirate Ship! However, I'm concerned with the "unsupported app" flag I'm seeing on the app via Shopify. Will the integration option be ending soon? I hope not! The rates are amazing and I'd hate to have to find another company.

Doozie & Bloom
Bewerkt 1 oktober 2021

Easy to use and best shipping rates. As Shopify Amazon integration ends, you should add Amazon shipping to your App.

Premium Supply USA