Recensies (95)

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 juni 2019

I've tried this and Shopify's Basic shipping rates on several different shipments. I'm saving approx. $1 with Pirate Ship on larger packages, smaller ones have a difference of a few cents. Just going to stick with Pirate Ship for now. Works perfectly :)

The Bath Bomb Outlet
2 december 2019

Hands down the best company we have ever worked with in the past 15 years of being in e-commerce. I can't recommend them enough. Their program is top notch and always quick to answer any little questions we have had.

Scrapbooking for Less
2 januari 2019

I have been using Pirateship for 2 years now. Great customer service, and they are always upgrading for the better. Thanks Bjorn. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

Authentic Bags Only
21 oktober 2020

Incredibly easy app to get the lowest rates on shipping. We love this site at redtruckbeefjerky.com .

Red Truck Jerky
19 juli 2017

Top notch customer service and great prices!

Heat Hot Sauce Shop
17 januari 2019

This app and the customer service from Pirate Ship goes far beyond our expectations. Strongly recommended.

Rock Paper Shears
3 september 2020

Let's work together!

My only complaint is, Pirate Ships Integration with Shopify needs to be to the extent that their shipping rates are displayed to the customer. This app and the support are top shelf.

Chosen Grounds | BREW YOUR COFFEE
18 april 2021

This is our favorite shipping app. Easy to use, good pricing, and has a fun aspect to it that makes it feel less like work and more like a game. Would love if they added a way to purchase postage for a standard envelope, but for our packages, works great!

Monster Olive Games
Bewerkt 4 augustus 2019

Pirate Ship is the App I didn't know how bad I needed it until I tried it! I tried dozens of others, only Pirate Ship delivers (pun intended) Plus I get to talk like a pirate whenever i ship and order Arrrgg!

dreamStudiodesigns
1 januari 2021

I've been using Pirate Ship for about 2 years now, and I loved it ever since. I am so glad to see I can integrate it with my store!

Pups of Color